BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could you please reupload this?
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 13, 2010, 09:09AM
:ifist: Iron Fist - Duo Pack :ifist:

Features:
- Classic (Green)
- Classic (Red)

Now, Iron Fist no longer needs the collar bolton and he has some (cheap) sashes ^^

CLICK ON THE PICTURE

Credits:

Iammingy, for giving me permission to alter his skin and to use his Iron Fist collar bolton.
Noelemahc, for the MUA2 Iron Fist texture.

Note: I merely made sure:

a) the tattoo was aligned, in 3ds max it wasn't really aligned that well..
b) the green skin used MUA2 Wii's Iron Fist color. No there's no MUA2 Iron Fist model, but the sneaky bastards at N-Space left a file (hud head? dunno) which contained an Iron Fist texture.  For the red version, I just applied the most bright red color I could get :P
c) the mask and sash"belt" look as if they are what they are, instead of just a skin (shadowy effects for the win).
d) the top of the body at the collar is correctly aligned so there won't be any green or red where Daniel's skin is supposed to be.  Purpose was to make the collar look better.

It's been a long time since I made this one, and I happened to take a look at it and adjust it for release. The collar has been smoothened, because it became blocky when I imported it (I recently found new settings for a smoother import, but like I said this one has been made a while back).

I hope you and Iammingy are satisfied with the result!

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on December 25, 2009, 02:41PM
Sabretooth - Tyler Mane aka Movie #1

Nuff said.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE

could someone reup the excellent skin of Sabretooth movie?, thanks and greetings!

:spidergirl: Spider-Man - Battle Damaged (HQ remix) :spidergirl:

Had this one still lingering around.

Click on the picture ^^.

I have more around and felt like a bit of modding again but bleh kinda stuck on what to do. My list is big, can't really pick something out of it because I need a warmup >.<

hmm could i make a small request for you to use as warmup? just changing the hair on a model, i already have the texture done. just a thought, i guess