BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
all of them look great ^-^
hmm what sorts of interesting uses for animated wings can i think of?

Let me summon them up for you:

1) A Pixie mod
2) A Pixie mod
3) A mod for Pixie
4) A modification for Pixie
5) See six
6) A Pixie mod

Those wings are made for Pixie. PMS. I mean period =P

I feel like such a noob for asking, but how do I add the wings bolton to a character? I know how to hide it, but I don't actually know what the code would be ^^''

So what would I do to hide the wings on the actual skin, as I don't know what the skinsegment's called?

okay how do i use pixie's wings? I put it in the texture folder and made an effect with that texture but it doesn't animate

The wings are boltons.

Use a hexeditor to find out the name of the wings as a segment

Ok thanks blaw and would these wings only animate with pixie or would it work for someone else too?

i'm not mr law but with somebody else they would always be animated and even when walking or idle because the other models wouldn't be built in with the not animated wing skin segments

Quote from: BLaw on February 28, 2010, 09:25AM
Not really... It's the game which crashes my pc/restarts my pc. At some random point in-game, it crashes. Why, I don't know. I bought a new memory module (2gb) and still the crash happened, I don't think it's a memory problem.

Good thing you know me then... PM me for details i won a computer store i am a tech so i have an idea of what it might be... Give me the specs of the PC and what OS you are running??? personally I think it's something to do with your game Itself... Cuz if you re-installed windows several times then it's obviously not windows... Could be a GFX card issue as well... Because if your using Vista or 7 they uses a piece of YOUR memory to make up for lack of video RAM... Like i said it's the wrong place for this discussion so PM me i'd love to help you out...

P.S. check out my release thread to see my progress on my newest mods and releases... I NEED FEEDBACK!!! Noone has said either way if my skins suck or are ok or amazing or what??????

If it's only for the PS you're saying then sorry, bumping this

QuoteQuote from: BLaw on 28-02-2010, 14:25:54

WONT HELP ME VIEW IT.

That's a one year old post. It's 2011 now. Thanks for trying to help but it's no longer needed since a year ago.

June 25, 2011, 10:04PM #568 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:52PM by BLaw
:beast: Beast - Four Pack :beast:

This Pack Includes:

- X-Factor (Orange and Brown)
- Original (his very first suit)
- Graduation (His Red & Blue X-Men suit)
- First Class (Black & Gold/Yellow or w/e)

The skins above can be found on the image below from left to right.

All models have bigger hands and feet and are entirely customized to be as close to the Beast you all know and love or like.

DOWNLOAD THE PACK HERE