BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank god for the new rule, that batman and joker are so freakin sweet...

Blaw, Joker and Batman is GREAT! But I find the presence characters of DC Universe In MUA does not quite logical and I concern it negatively to this. As I understand the rule of non-Marvel characters have been canceled?

batman? Joker???? Sounds great! Amazing idea! They are cool guys. I like them

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

virus alert!
BLaw :banshee: Banshee Duo Pack contains virus

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Okay. Dont download it. I will remove the virus from the pack. It must contain an exe file that shouldnt ne in there. Thr banshee pack dates back to the period where my pc went haywire

thanks,BLaw

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

:stooth: Kraven the Hunter - Classic :stooth:

Remodeled Sabretooth. Added a DC vs MK Wonderwoman's lasso, credit goes to o0Crofty0o @ tombraiderforums.com for the Wonderwoman.

Click on the image to download it :)

TIP: Ideal with Sabretooth or Black Panther :)

Looks great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

great work blaw.kraven looks amazing.

Looks very nice!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Kraven looks so amazing there.

Makes me want to see a Kraven mod
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way