BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segment. And I bet you want it as a bolton :p

If I release boltons, Id notify everyone about it.

:banshee: The Green Lantern - Modern :banshee:

Just some random thing I did. I really dig the chest effect if I say so myself. And yes he gots a ring :) AAAAAANYWAY. Click on the picture :)

He looks great! Is anyone going to update the Non Marvel skin catalog? We are getting so many awesome skins yet the catalog isn't getting updated!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You are my hero!

Any chance of a complete mod for it? (Question Kiadar with hope in their eyes xD)

August 03, 2011, 07:44PM #682 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:56PM by Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan
is he kyle rayner or hal jordan?hey,i have an idea if you make him a  pair of red glasses and change texture you could  make a great street gear skin for cyclops.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

August 04, 2011, 02:40AM #684 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:07AM by BLaw
BLaw's Do-It-Yourself-Models

This post will be about models you can recolor and reskin yourself. Models that don't have any segments on them, no belts, no visors, nothing but the body.

Click on the picture below to get the model of your choice and start skinning :)
Note: you need to find the offset first. I didn't make mipmaps myself but the Alchemy Exporter might have done it :).

Basic Male - Short Hair - Spiked          Basic Male - Long Hair       Basic Male - Short Hair - Asymmetric (2 textures)       

Here's an example of a reskinned model, from the BasicMale_ShortHair_Spiked to the Green Lantern:

Awesome!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

excellent,this could help in skinning

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!