BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
BLaw, I'm confused as to the difference between the 2-pack and the 4-pack.  The 4-pack looks to have only two skins/models (and they look the same as the 2-pack).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

2 pack has 2 MUA2 models. 4 pack has the previously released models and the 2 new ones. I've checked the links, and they're good.

Ironman - Warmachine (MUA2 Alternate)

Quick reskin. Didn't test it with TC's Warmachine.

:cyclops: Cyclops - XML2 Revamp Pack #2 :cyclops:

Features 1 redone model, 1 reskinned model and 2 skins never seen before (on the reskinned model!) (in Random order)
:cyclops: Ultimate - with a brand new sack of supplies on his chest and a shiney new ROUND (THAT MEANS CIRCLE-LIKE PEOPLE) X-Logo at his belt! Oh and sausages! (17202.igb)
:cyclops: Classic - A brand new texture made on the ASTONISHING CYCLOPS texture, with ofcourse, the realistic X-Buckle at his belt! (Yep it's there, not painted on the model!). Oh and sausages! (17204.igb)
:cyclops: X-Factor (White) - The infamous Blue & White (Or silver, whatever floats your boat!) X-Factor costume! Tadaaaaaaaaa!. Includes sausages.
:cyclops: X-Factor (Yellow) - or Gold (whatever floats your boat) ^^. Oooh, yellow! Oh, with sausages btw.

Yes, these were also used in the mannequin thread. But these are not mannequins, and this is how they look like ^^ When being in a defensive position^^.

DOWNLOAD THE PACK FROM MEDIAFIRE!

Oh wow that was fast!
Love the new Ultimate Cyclops ^^
Excellent work as always :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

:cyclops: Cyclops - XML2 Revamp Pack #3 :cyclops:

A third one? Man yo iz c-raaaay-zee!

Features:
- A revamped Original Cyclops, who looks younger, and has a realistic X-Buckle.. Oh, and sausages!
- A revamped Age of Apocalypse Cyclops, who didn't have time to shave because of the ongoing war, but he did have time to split his ovengloves into sausages!
- The all new all different Modern Cyclops, based on the Bianchi design. With SAUSAGES! Doesn't that feel unique? If not, the big X on his chest will make it unique ^^
- The first ever zombie that will walk the universe of MUA: Zombie Cyclops! Oh, rly? :o YES! He eats human flesh... But has sausages, ain't that weird?

CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Awesome!
Thank you very much Mr. Law!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

how fun! can i look foreword to more zombie meshes? your first one is great, but i'm glad you added more gore since your workbench post.
modern looks really cool.
original looks good too
i've said it before, but great improvements on the aoa model.

Quote from: ☞DEEDOOO☜ on February 22, 2010, 02:35PM
1. how fun! can i look foreword to more zombie meshes? your first one is great, but i'm glad you added more gore since your workbench post.
2 &3&4. modern looks really cool.
original looks good too
i've said it before, but great improvements on the aoa model.

1. Thanks. Yes.
2&3&4. Thanks ^^

EDIT: Here's a small list of what I have in store. The following list is NOT in my workbench thread, but I hate to keep surprises when there's no holiday near.

- Storm - 90s (MUA) Revamp, with NO MORE MILKY MUSTACHE and the legendary Storm Cape!
- Spider-Man - Classic model. Why? Because of the following skins: MOVIE, ZOMBIE, BLACK MOVIE SUIT, BEN REILLY (Yes my first skin ever will be complete, at last!).
- XML2 revamps of the master of magnetism, with removeable helmet AND SAUSAGES! (using a combination of the MUA2 texture and model and the XML2 models!)

:greengoblin: Green Goblin - Norman Osborn :greengoblin:

Instead of making a patch, I decided to release this model individually. It's skin number 16105. You can rename it to whatever you want for the goblin mod (yes it's compatible, otherwise I wouldn't release it).

Click on the pic to get it

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 23, 2010, 02:30PM
:greengoblin: Green Goblin - Norman Osborn :greengoblin:

Instead of making a patch, I decided to release this model individually. It's skin number 16105. You can rename it to whatever you want for the goblin mod (yes it's compatible, otherwise I wouldn't release it).

Click on the pic to get it

Man that looks awesome I am downloading it now
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel