BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 28, 2010, 07:28AM #270 Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 03:13PM by Mr. Law^^
:greengoblin: Green Goblin / Ironman - Iron Patriot :stark:

Includes:

- 16106 - Iron Patriot for my Green Goblin conversion
- 15XX (XX is the number you want it to have) - Iron Patriot for Ironman

Click on pic.

Oh my god, it's just ... don't find the word xD.

Downloadin' ...

Thanks Mr. Law !!

Oh, found a small mistake at the abs XD Meh, I'll update it later, have more stuff to release ^^

It's great, anyway !
But I got an Idea. Why don't you do a Iron Patriot skin with the  iron man skin of the game ?  (not the MUA2 conversion)
I think it would be better !

Finally, the Dark avengers are assembled !

Oh it's done already, just didn't release it because Gobby has MUA2 models. Wanted to keep it that way^^.

Oh and I lost track of the directory where the skin was located XD (Had to reinstall windows many times)

In other news, all the models will get a "fix" so the Arcade Android bug is gone and it'll make skinswapping possible.

oh ...it's a shame :s ! Personally I use the skin of Iron Patriot with Iron Man (I'm probably not the only one lol). So if you find it I am very interested! xD

But your problems with Windows are still not resolved? oO

Not really... It's the game which crashes my pc/restarts my pc. At some random point in-game, it crashes. Why, I don't know. I bought a new memory module (2gb) and still the crash happened, I don't think it's a memory problem.

Awesome! Another Dark Avenger and he looks incredible.
Excellent work as always mr. Law :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

:iceman: Iceman - Movie (HoI Compatible + Extras)  :iceman:

Features:
- Movie Human (0805) and Iceform (0833);
- Packages for skinnumber 0805
- 1 costume passive for skinnumber 0805 (Defense Rating).
- Arcade Android fix for both models. It makes skinswapping possible.

Has no hud. Requires the Heart of Ice - Iceman Booster. Get it at the Booster Catalog

Instructions:
Unpack in your Marvel Ultimate Alliance directory. When prompt to overwrite files, choose yes (if you've installed Heart of Ice, it's fine to do so, it's needed anyway). Added add or change Iceman's herostat entry with XMLBcui so the Movie skin is in his entry. Either add this:

skin_05 = 05 ;
   skin_05_name = Movie ;

OR you can change the skinnumber of a different skin to this one in the herostat.

DOWNLOAD 0805 - MOVIE BOBBY
DOWNLOAD 0833 - MOVIE ICED BOBBY

February 28, 2010, 10:51AM #279 Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:47PM by Mr. Law^^
  :spidergirl: Spider-Man - HQ Modelpack #1 :spidergirl:

Features:
- Classic, with armpit webbing;
- Classic Red & Black;
- Modern without armpit webbing;
- Modern Red & Black
- Movie;
- Movie Red & Black.

All models are compatible with my Spider-Man Symbiote booster. Change the internal numbers of the skin(s) you want to use by using a hexeditor. Search for "09XX" and change it to the skinnumber. The Arcade Androids will automaticly search for that number aswell.

CLASSIC MODEL ALREADY HAS HIS OWN NUMBER (0901). MAKE A BACKUP JUST INCASE.

Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE PACK FROM MEDIAFIRE
DOWNLOAD SPIDER-MAN - MOVIE

amazing blaw, great job on all these recent meshes. i too would like you to release the mua1 version of iron patriot for iron man please?

as always great work :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

:wolverine: Wolverine - MUA2  :wolverine:

Has been on my drive for a long time. Can't remember what I did with it... But I tested it, saw nothing strange...

Click on the pic

it's kind of hard to tell from this view, but how does his physique compare to mua1 physiques?  it looks really great, but i'm a stickler for some form of constancy between skins :P.