BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The MUA2 physique is bad in my opinion. All MUA2 models got dem tiny legs. Tiny legs, big torso. I slightly changed it on Wolverine's model, because it just didn't look good otherwise.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on March 02, 2010, 02:39PM
The MUA2 physique is bad in my opinion. All MUA2 models got dem tiny legs. Tiny legs, big torso.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  A perfect example is Hercules -- just compare his chicken legs to his huge chest.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

March 05, 2010, 03:13PM #290 Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:45PM by Mr. Law^^
:spidergirl: Spider-Man - HQ Model Pack #2  :spidergirl:

Features 3 all new all different models! And more :P
- Movie - Black Suit, for all your black deeds! (not meant racially)
- Ben Reilly, the clone of mister Parker! With his wristband stuff! Yes, next to his sausages
- Ben Reilly BLACK & RED. Spidey has one, why not him aswell?
- Ben Reilly MOVIE, do I need to type more? YES!
- Ben Reilly MOVIE BLACK & RED, again, yes!
- Ben Reilly MOVIE BLACK SUIT, so your favorite costume (if it is) get's a black suit too!
- Wade, ya know, the silver spiderguy? Wade? C'mon, play with my Scarlet Spider mod (with the new Ben Reilly model and Wade) and you'll know who wade is! SO PUT THEM IN THERE!

Movie has skin number 0951, which is the replacement model for 0951 - Symbiote in my Spider-Man booster. Yes, all previous models WILL TRANSFORM in the movie costume if you replace it. You can also switch it with any other skin if you want.

Ben Reilly has skin number 22502, which is the second skin in my Scarlet Spider mod.
Wade has skin number 22503, which is the third skin in my Scarlet Spider mod.

All other skins have 2250X and 2250R as internal numbers. Change them if you want to make use of the models and the transformation boost.

DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE PACK FROM MEDIAFIRE
DOWNLOAD 22502 - Ben Reilly
DOWNLOAD 0951 - Movie Black Suit

Everybody can try to download any of my stuff. Try it. Seriously...

It'll have no use. I removed all downloads on my mediafire account. Every mod, skin, mesh etc, all are deleted. Word got out that they've claimed my latest Cyclops and Spidey models. Which is about the last thing I take.

I'm moving over to another host with Password protection. If you've requested something per PM and you're unable to get it, you've just got your luck wasted by some commies.

:x-23: X23 - Messiah Complex  :x-23:

To make her fit in with Pixie when she's released, here's X23.

*note: this is not a model with shaf's texture. It's my reskin of Pixie.

sweet blaw. it looks really great. can i look forewords to a bunch of other new x-men with skins like this?

looks awesome, great work as always
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 28, 2010, 10:51AM
  :spidergirl: Spider-Man - HQ Modelpack #1 :spidergirl:

Features:
- Classic, with armpit webbing;
- Classic Red & Black;
- Modern without armpit webbing;
- Modern Red & Black
- Movie;
- Movie Red & Black.

All models are compatible with my Spider-Man Symbiote booster. Change the internal numbers of the skin(s) you want to use by using a hexeditor. Search for "09XX" and change it to the skinnumber. The Arcade Androids will automaticly search for that number aswell.

CLASSIC MODEL ALREADY HAS HIS OWN NUMBER (0901). MAKE A BACKUP JUST INCASE.

Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE PACK FROM MEDIAFIRE
DOWNLOAD SPIDER-MAN - MOVIE

I'm trying to sort out some of the Spider-man skins.  The download of this 6-pack doesn't seem to include either of the armpit webbing skins.  The 2 Classic skins actually look like the Modern skins.  Am I not seeing the armpit webbing?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

hey. what happened to wolverine MUA2. suddenly it's gone from mediafire. is there other places to download or do you have to reupload it.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

you're not seeying it, but it's there fox^^

@ marvel1404: need to reupload it