BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:carnage: Carnage - Classic :carnage:

This one requires some text:

Almost a ½ year ago, I got inspiration to change Iammingys reskin of Shadow King physically. So I contacted him and he give me permission to do is, in return, helping him with a Carnage mod based on the MUA2 version. HOWEVER, hes gone inactive again.

Before I helped him out, I asked if I could slightly edit the texture. Which didnt matter he said, because he made new textures for the Classic costume.

Story ends.

Ive decided to release the adjusted texture, so therefore credits go to Iammingy for the reskin, credits to me for the result you will see when you download it :) Note that this is not the actual model that wouldve been in HIS mod. Its just the base model.

Finally a Carnage skin without these spikes in his neck Thanks Blaw :D

man all 7 of your latest models look great! that wolverine skin will now become a staple of wolverine for me. i will definitely have some fun playing spiderman with those skins. you should have an ordinary marvel symbiote version of that too (for your spidey mod).

oh wow, awesome stuff thanks for all the new stuff
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Oh gosh! Wolvie SW looks so amazing! I' m glad that he's not so big like MUA 2's model. And i'm ready to die from happiness! ^^

Wow. Love the Indian Spider-Man skins, Blaw. They've actually made me want to put Spidey back on my roster. Now all I need is a M.O.D.O.K mod and my team will be set. (Hint, Hint...)

Quote from: demon20 on June 22, 2010, 07:55AM
Can you reupload the iceman movie skin?

All will be reuploaded. Sorry for the late response.

@ salinium: thanks. But I'm not doing a MODOK mod ^^

Hey mr law I heaed you did a new polaris mannequin I saw it in one of whiteking's pictures and I heard you did it could you please tell me where it is I checked your mannequin thread but didn't see it

Mr Blaw can you reupload the model of Nanite Nick Fury please
Thanks in advance

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on January 05, 2010, 11:39AM
NOVA 4-PACK

Features 4 Nova models:
- New Warriors (Blue)
- New Warriors (Brown/Tan)
- Kid Nova
- Original
- Mannequin of the Original model.

Based on JJNBEAT's artwork

Modelsheets:

New Warriors, Kid Nova & Original, respectively.

Mannequin:

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE

hey mr. law can you please reup the link of nova :)

and please I want a skin like this! PLEEEEEASSSSSE

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs071.snc4/34898_121128141265396_100001046331694_116183_4638904_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs031.ash2/34898_121128137932063_100001046331694_116182_2713503_n.jpg