Whiteking's releases - Skins (UPDATED: Emma Frost & Namor Phoenix 5)

Started by whiteking, September 28, 2009, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 22, 2010, 09:39PM
yeah love the new skin i can actually see her face and lips and the hud is amazing way better than the hud i made lol
EDIT:i saw pics of Emma and wolvie and emma throwing him and turning to diamond are you updating her now?

Thanks!
And about Wolverine... I'm working on that, wait 5-10 minutes :P
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

@whiteking, wow, this looks very nice on ps2 model, good job! And hud is better than UltimateVeNoM's one. Please, credit UltimateVeNoM too, because he helped me with my IW movie skin and big thanks to him for that.  :)

Quote from: ds22489 on June 22, 2010, 11:41PM
@whiteking, wow, this looks very nice on ps2 model, good job! And hud is better than UltimateVeNoM's one. Please, credit UltimateVeNoM too, because he helped me with my IW movie skin and big thanks to him for that.  :)

No problem and Thanks for the info, I'll edit the post :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Ahh more than 120 days without a new reply!!
I got the warning but I don't care since it's my topic lol, also because I have a little surprise for you all ;)
First...

-Karma Modern/New Mutants skin-

I love nodoubt_jr mod for XML2 and I decided to do a skin based on her new costume for the New Mutants comic. It's similar to the one that I did for Magik but it keeps some elements that makes it unique. I tried to change her eyes into something more asian and they are violet, like when she uses her power (depend of the artist). Included 2 huds, one with the blue glow like the standard hud and another with pink glow, again, to match her powers. Hopefully we'll get a mod for her on MUA too (I would like to convert it, but I don't have much time, even for my own modding projects :()
Hope you like her!!

Download the skin HERE

Thanks to:
-Blaw/Mr. Law for his tutorial and advise.
-No_doubt_jr for his Karma XML2 mod that inspired this skin.
-You for download my work :)

Second!!

-Emma Frost Steampunk pack 1-

YESSIR!
After a lot  of time, I release this pack. I didn't had enough time to finish and release them when I started the steampunk project, but now here they are ready.
Steampunk 1

Steampunk 2

Saloon Girl

I don't remember if I already released the Saloon Girl skin on my mod, but I included the skin on this pack for those who want to use it without download the full mod. They are compatible with my mod and Matt's booster. The only "bug" that they have is that the diamond form of Steampunk 1 and 2 doesn't work, I already hex-edited the skins and still refuses to change on game, hopefully someone with more experience than me on that field, will fix it now that they are released.
The pack include Huds for the skins.

Download the skin HERE

Thanks to:
-Blaw/Mr. Law for his tutorial and advise and also for his diamond texture.
-Deedooo for his steampunk skins that inspired this pack.
-You for download my work :)

I'll use this post to clarify my current status on modding...
I don't have all the time that I used to have when I joined to the site so most of my work is still on progress. The school is the most important thing for me at this moment and since I almost finish my studies, I'll focus on them.
This is my list to do, I'll work on them slowly so be patient ;)

-Mockingbird mod for MUA.
-Valkyrie update/booster for MUA
-Emma Frost (my version with some revamped skins), Moonstone and Mockingbird mods for XML2
-Steampunk skins for Cyclops
-Steampunk/Vampire Wars inspired skins for Emma Frost, Psylocke, Black Widow and Jean Grey
-Megan Frost and Ruby Summers (Cycke and Emma's daughters) and Oli Raven (Gambit and Rogue's son) skins.

That's it, I'll try to don't add more to that list but I can't promise lol.
Anyway, hope you like the releases  :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

gorgeous skins ^^ glad to have another skin to match your previous (also gorgeous) magik skin ^^ and the steampunk skins? molto bene! all around excellent. can't wait to see what comes next (:

As usual fabulous work! Glad to see another New Mutant costume especially since its for Karma. Now I can use it for Nodoubt's awesome mod! The Emma skins are lovely as ever.

Glad that you liked the skins :)

@Deedooo.- The whole steampunk fever was because of your skins so thanks for that, oh and I'm already working on the vampire wars skins so hopefully new stuff to be released on this week ;)
@Marvelfan12345.- Thank you, and I already gave the skin and a XML2 hud to Nodoubt_jr, and as I know he will release an update patch :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

I already said this to you over pms, the skin is awesome :)

Quote from: whiteking on January 23, 2011, 07:52PM
-Emma Frost (my version with some revamped skins), Moonstone and Mockingbird mods for XML2
:jumping:
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on January 23, 2011, 08:26PM
I already said this to you over pms, the skin is awesome :)
:jumping:

Thanks, I'm glad that you liked the skin, it was because of your mod that I decided to make a skin for her :)
And about the mods, I hope to have Emma and Moonstone soon, I've been testing the effects and codes from both and so far I don't have any problem, but I'll talk more about that on my workbench :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Lovely releases & lovely news indeed!:)

I just love your steampunky designs,they're super gorgeous (especially on the details just like Deedoo said)
& I am moar than anticipated to see your Vampire Wars inspired skins...ah can't wait! :D

Wow everyone is coming back! I have to do this too xD Great work as always Luis!! xoxo

Thanks for the nice words :)
Hehe thanks Rodrigo, we need you back too ;)
Phoenix Endsong #5