Whiteking's releases - Skins (UPDATED: Emma Frost & Namor Phoenix 5)

Started by whiteking, September 28, 2009, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awwh, I wanna see Whiteking's new masterpieces but I keep seeing this 'yellow frog domain unregistered' image..:(
anyone else have this problem?

I was having that problem at another pc. now I realize that if you register and log in imageshack the imgs will all show up here.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on March 17, 2011, 12:01AM
I've been playing with the new Rogue skin and She-Hulk skin and they are killer, i love them

Thank you very much :D
I have a 3d head for Rogue in XML2 that can be used on the new skins, I'll release it as soon as I remember where I put that file xD
Conversation huds are also on progress :)

Thank you everyone for the nice words, hope that you are enjoying the skins :D
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 17, 2011, 08:53AM
I was having that problem at another pc. now I realize that if you register and log in imageshack the imgs will all show up here.
Ah I see..I don't have an imageshack account so that's why I keep seeing these images..oh well :P

BUMP!
Hehe it's been a while lol, well I started to work again on skins, mostly because as some of you already know, I have a job now (along the school :O)
Well I decided to work again on the anime skins for Jean and Emma, both are done, they just need some little details and of course the huds, and that's where you enter to the scene my friends...
I need a picture of Anime Jean, both green and dark phoenix, they are hard to get but I'm sure that you Jean's fans around the world have at least one pic of them... If you don't have one, I'll have to release that skin without a hud :(
See you guys ;)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 19, 2011, 06:58PM
BUMP!
Hehe it's been a while lol, well I started to work again on skins, mostly because as some of you already know, I have a job now (along the school :O)
Well I decided to work again on the anime skins for Jean and Emma, both are done, they just need some little details and of course the huds, and that's where you enter to the scene my friends...
I need a picture of Anime Jean, both green and dark phoenix, they are hard to get but I'm sure that you Jean's fans around the world have at least one pic of them... If you don't have one, I'll have to release that skin without a hud :(
See you guys ;)

I thought this could work for Phoenix, as its the only none crazy picture you can find of Jean where you can see her whole face http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WqzuuJlnsEU/TbwgIPHY9JI/AAAAAAAAEvM/P4E91_4K9xA/s1600/%255BCommie%255D%2BX-Men%2B-%2B01%2B%255B43164D05%255D.mkv_snapshot_06.34_%255B2011.04.30_21.02.30%255D.jpg And I guess this would work, if you can cut out of a gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj4bfpr3yV1qb0bljo1_400.gif but this is all I can find :/

Edit: Alright I found more :D I like the last one the best
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/nokiirat/anime/xmenanime1.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/1zx9i6v.jpg
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/thumbs/char_34895_thumb.jpg

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for the pics!
Well after a long long time, here they are...

-Emma Frost and Jean Grey Anime skin pack-
Download the pack HERE

Both are simple reskins of their current costumes. Jean has green eyes now and the lines in her legs where a pain but I like them now. Emma has blue eyes and also contains my first attempt to make a "texturized" diamond form (it should work with my mod).
I hate Selene's model but it's the only female model with cape so... an upcoming capeless skin for Emma lol, and of course a Dark Phoenix variant.
Includes new huds ;)

Enjoy :)

EDIT:
I wasn't 100% happy with the old face of my anime Emma so I asked to midnightphoenix if I could use his White Queen face as the base, he was more successfull than me adding Emma's own face and hair to the Selene model, I edited a little bit and now I like it more:

But since I don't know which one you like most, I'll keep the old skin too so you can use your favorite.

Download the pack with the new skin HERE

Thanks to midnightphoenix for the texture :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

omg they look awesome downloading now (it's so hard to keep up with you,midnightphoenix, and deedooo's skins XD)

EDIT:sorry to be a downer but i tried it and when emma turns into diamond form and press block she stays into diamond form so long story short she doesn't switch back to her human form. but it's still a great skin and i love the diamond textures in it.Have you ever tried making one from X-Men First class?

Quote from: whiteking on June 19, 2011, 10:38PM
Thanks for the pics!
Well after a long long time, here they are...

-Emma Frost and Jean Grey Anime skin pack-
Download the pack HERE

Both are simple reskins of their current costumes. Jean has green eyes now and the lines in her legs where a pain but I like them now. Emma has blue eyes and also contains my first attempt to make a "texturized" diamond form (it should work with my mod).
I hate Selene's model but it's the only female model with cape so... an upcoming capeless skin for Emma lol, and of course a Dark Phoenix variant.
Includes new huds ;)

Enjoy :)

Wow Whiteking! This new Emma skin looks great!

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 20, 2011, 12:15AM
omg they look awesome downloading now (it's so hard to keep up with you,midnightphoenix, and deedooo's skins XD)

EDIT:sorry to be a downer but i tried it and when emma turns into diamond form and press block she stays into diamond form so long story short she doesn't switch back to her human form. but it's still a great skin and i love the diamond textures in it.Have you ever tried making one from X-Men First class?

Really? Awe. I'll see if I have the same issue.

EDIT: Yea. I had the same issue. Maybe I thought it was like Blaw's mesh where you have to diamond twice before returning to normal, and the sparkles went away as did her diamond-stats, but the skin remained diamond.
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

I'll check the internal numbers and upload it again as soon as possible...
Thanks for the feedback :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 20, 2011, 12:15AM
Have you ever tried making one from X-Men First class?

Which one, the one with the cape? oh no, sorry, that costume is the worst movie costume ever, probably in the same level than the X3 "Phoenix" in my opinion.
The only costumes that I liked from the movie are the ones that she use when she is on the boat (when she kicked Magneto's ass) and the miniskirt when she was captured, but there's no female models with skirts that could work... Oh and also the business suit but that's already available ;)

EDIT: Added a new link, please download again, I tested the skin and it should work now, I added the packages just in case, but if you already have my mod, or Matt710 booster it should have them already.
By the way, the skin internal number is 19811 (19815 for the diamond form) so don't change the name of the file unless you know how to hex edit the skin, I recommend to edit the herostat and start a new game.
Looks much better with the sparkles ;)

Phoenix Endsong #5

Oh! Great job! Girls look incredible! Thank you! I love all versions.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †