Whiteking's releases - Skins (UPDATED: Emma Frost & Namor Phoenix 5)

Started by whiteking, September 28, 2009, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: marvel watcher on January 19, 2010, 01:43PM
Great skin whiteking :)

Thank you very much :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 22, 2010, 09:33PM
I love Magik! And can't wait for Cyke.

Thank you!
I'm still working on Emma, but Cyke is next. I hope that I can release them together soon :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Whiteking i've noticed that you are very good at editing sound files for characters (Thor, Captain Marvel etc.) could you possibly remove the Luke Cage sounds in (Iammingy's) She-Hulk mod? I left a simular post for Mingy awhile back on the She-Hulk page with no response (must be really busy these days). I would really appreciate it??? :shehulk:

Quote from: mrcaino9 on January 25, 2010, 02:44AM
Whiteking i've noticed that you are very good at editing sound files for characters (Thor, Captain Marvel etc.) could you possibly remove the Luke Cage sounds in (Iammingy's) She-Hulk mod? I left a simular post for Mingy awhile back on the She-Hulk page with no response (must be really busy these days). I would really appreciate it??? :shehulk:

Mingy is indeed working on her, but as I know he does not have plans to fix that right now, because that power will be romoved anyway in the next release.
But I already did that long time ago for my personal use, and replaced that sound with the laugh of the Scarlet Witch.
Let me ask him for permission.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

clever use of the spiderwoman model on that polaris skin. i just noticed now, it looked so natural. :D

Quote from: ☞DEEDOOO☜ on February 27, 2010, 04:51PM
clever use of the spiderwoman model on that polaris skin. i just noticed now, it looked so natural. :D

Thanks!
Now that I has more experience on the skin stuff, I noticed a lot of issues on her face and chest that I would like to fix.
But it's still a maybe since she looks acceptable to be my very first skin ^^
Thank you again for the feedback :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

March 10, 2010, 05:53PM #81 Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 05:58PM by whiteking
Updated first post with the rules and added new links for the skins, sounds, etc.
They have a password so if you want them, send to me a pm.

Oh and added some other files that I was hosting and that I deleted by an accident. I'm really sorry about that.

:polaris: mod. Boreman's version (Mirror) Download HERE

And the fixed sounds for She Hulk:

:shehulk2: -Sounds- Download HERE
Phoenix Endsong #5

Is the Boreman's mod exactly like his, or was it changed a little?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 11, 2010, 02:36PM
Is the Boreman's mod exactly like his, or was it changed a little?

Uhh never noticed this sorry ^^
It's the same, someone requested a mirror on the mods catalog so I uploaded to mediafire.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

X-Couple Movie pack ^^

Finally!
I was working on many things on my school and trying to fix the issues with the xtreme for Songbird that I totally forgot to finish some skins that I had on my list.
So here they are Cyclops "X2 United" aka Movie skin and a mini-revamp of my custom Emma Frost "The last Stand" aka What if... Emma was on the X3 film.
I added blue lines to Cyclops to give him a unique look to his costume (Like Jean's red lines, Wolvie's yellow lines and Emma's white lines). The only thing that I didn't liked is the big pack on his chest (I used Ultimate Cyclops as a base) but I put an X on it and looks better ^^
Emma had a big makeover, starting on her costume, now it looks more like the reference picture. Also I finally could turn her white costume to black without loosing quality, in my opinion looks much better. I tried to give her a diamond form like Mr. Law's mesh but I failed T_T so I'll try again later :P

-Reference picture for Emma-
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/276/7/b/7bfcd9ac34c608439467da6bc8d164a6.jpg

The pack include the next skins (huds and packages included too):

Emma Frost
19812    The Last Stand (Human)
19816    The Last Stand (Diamond)

-Human-                          -Diamond Form-

Cyclops
17212    X2 United

I also put the icons that I made for Emma on a different link so you can get them on a sole link without the skins.

You can attach each icon to any power but here's the order that I suggest:

Psionic Beam (icon 0)
Fear (icon 1)
Mind Slice/Pain (icon 2)
Command (icon 3)
Insanity Plague/Stun (icon 4)

Excruciating Touch (icon 5)
Diamond Form (icon 6)

Psychic Bedlam (icon 7)

Mental Mastery (icon 8)
Diamond Essence (icon 9)
Rock Hard (icon 10)
Extra icon/Camouflage (icon 11)

-Passwrod Protected-
Download the skin pack HERE
And the Icons HERE

Thanks to:
Nadino-Designs for the amazing design of X3 Emma Frost
Blaw for the help and the tutorial.
Nowhere man for finding some cool pictures for Emma's icons.

Enjoy!
  :cyclops:
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks Deedooo!
When I learn more about meshes she will have one with this costume ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

yay, you finnished them! I see you got cyke's "X" just right. great job! you improve with each release.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

@Nowhere man & Marvel Watcher
Yay! I finished them lol!! Took me a while mostly due my laziness lol but I'm glad of how they turned out at the end :)
Thanks for the nice words!

@MarvelFan
Thank you so much :)
Phoenix Endsong #5