Whiteking's releases - Skins (UPDATED: Emma Frost & Namor Phoenix 5)

Started by whiteking, September 28, 2009, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cool! Rogue's skins look incredible  :applause:  , I really like them  :thumbsup2: ...and spiderwoman skins look great too  :D
Great job again!

Thank you guys!
Her unmasked skin is pretty simple, but I imagined that perhaps some people doesn't like to much the masked verision ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

A little update.
Storm fixed sounds, she had several sounds missing, like the level up sound, I added some from XML2 and also new sounds from MUA2, not all the sounds from MUA2 has HQ as you may noticed on Songbird, but some of them sounds great so I addded those sounds to Storm.
Not a big deal, but it's much better if she says something when needs her buddies to follow her or when she gains a new level.

Get the new sounds here and remember to back up your original files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dtzmiyymdnm

Thanks to
Activision/Raven for the original MUA sounds and the XML2 sounds.
N-space for the MUA2 Wii/PS2 sounds.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

No problem!
I added 2 well known quotes for her level up (yay! the hurricane one!) and a new one from MUA2. It's quite funny I have to say lol, if you has the oportunity to hear that new quotes, tell me if you like them ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

Ooh I will on Friday I can't I'm at camp and don't have my pc so I'm on my phone(which I shouldn't be) but I'm tired gotta wake up at 7:45. But just thank you for the sounds and I loved storm's quotes from MUA2 do you have it if so which system

EDIT:also isn't the same actor for storm in mua in mua2?

We can only use stuff from the ps2/wii version, so the sounds are from one of those 2 sistems, can't remember which one.
Yes she has the same actress on XML2, MUA1 and MUA2.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I jus wanna let ya know that I tried your Rogue skins on XML2 and they look fantastic. So thanks again for creating those. :)

Quote from: RogueDW331 on June 10, 2010, 02:26PM
I jus wanna let ya know that I tried your Rogue skins on XML2 and they look fantastic. So thanks again for creating those. :)

Thanks for posting. I'm glad to hear that the skins looks fine on XML2 :)

Quick update.

-Invisible Woman Movie PS2 Skin-

ds22489 gave me permission to extract his texture from his Invisible Woman movie skin and use it on a PS2 model. As many people knows, I really hate Sussie's mua models so I'm releasing this for all the people who hate ehr mua models as well and also for all the XML2 players. Added a new hud as well :)

Thanks again to ds22489 and UltimateVeNoM, for this fantastic skin.

Download the skin HERE
Phoenix Endsong #5

Cool! I actually love the PC Model but I switched to PS2 so I could use your skins. I just like her with long hair rather than short. Also I love the new hud.

yeah love the new skin i can actually see her face and lips and the hud is amazing way better than the hud i made lol
EDIT:i saw pics of Emma and wolvie and emma throwing him and turning to diamond are you updating her now?