Deedooo's Skins (xml2)

Started by Quentin Hex, February 03, 2010, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks, Penance definetly needed some additional skins.  I love human or unmasked skins for these mods, so great idea on those Blaze skins.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on May 06, 2012, 01:54PM
Thanks, Penance definetly needed some additional skins.  I love human or unmasked skins for these mods, so great idea on those Blaze skins.
Well that's good cause I was thinking about finishing off the dark hero/antihero trifecta with an eddie brock human skin ^_^

May 06, 2012, 09:01PM #137 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:30PM by DeeDooo
Well continuing with Avengers Month, I present my favorite team...the Young Avengers:

Hawkeye II:

Hulkling:

Wiccan:

Iron Lad/Vision:

Patriot:

Stature:

Speed:

use this code to hide the outline:
      Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = 11701_outline ;
      }

These all look amazing! Your so talented!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

May 07, 2012, 08:24PM #139 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:37PM by DeeDooo
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 07, 2012, 04:48PM
These all look amazing! Your so talented!
Thanks :] You're not so shabby yourself...practice makes perfect as they say...and I've been practicing for years XD

Anyways here are some new skins:
Use this code to hide the outlines:
      Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      }

This is my own version of the MUA2 Alternate Pennance skin, though I advise you check out MarvelWatcher's that's included in the original mod first :) His is really good too. And here's another custom one:

This is another one inspired by My Chemical Romance, but this time it's from their third album, The Black Parade.

And as promised, here's street gear for Venom:

May 08, 2012, 04:02PM #140 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:17PM by DeeDooo
I'm on a Penance roll XD  This one is the unmasked version of his MUA2 Skin. I'm very proud of the details on this one :D

All skins look awesome! The unmasked skin looks the best I think, the detail is killer :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

One of your best skins!  Penance went from 3 skins, to 8 (with your 5), thank you for that, he will definetly get a skin update.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

May 08, 2012, 07:06PM #143 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:09PM by DeeDooo
@Midnight: Thanks again ^-^ you're always so nice about my skinning...are you trying to get something from me? ;)
...Naw I'm just teasing

@Nodoubt: Give me a few days and I'll finish up my set for him ^-^ I have a Speedball skin or two coming up and some more custom designs.

Quote from: DeeDooo on May 08, 2012, 07:06PM
@Midnight: Thanks again ^-^ you're always so nice about my skinning...are you trying to get something from me? ;)
...Naw I'm just teasing

Me you ask? No... well you know.. lol just kidding. Your skinning is just so amazing, and wonderful! I love seeing what you have to release because I know it will always be good :)

May 08, 2012, 08:43PM #145 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:12PM by DeeDooo
MOOAAAR PENANCE!
Use this code to hide outlines (again)
      Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      }
This time it's some Speedball skins based on his cameo in MUA2

And here's two custom designs, Formal and Asylum respectively

Love the speedball skins! I love how the small change of the mask and hair can make such a big difference between the two costumes! Love the two custom costumes too the red jacket is really cool to me, and I love the asylum idea :D

OOH nice skins.  I love the masked speedball and the two customs the most!!  To me, the formal one looks like it would look good as a magneto skin as well.  :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 08, 2012, 08:57PM
Love the speedball skins! I love how the small change of the mask and hair can make such a big difference between the two costumes! Love the two custom costumes too the red jacket is really cool to me, and I love the asylum idea :D
Thanks ^-^ heh I kind of love the ideas and Aesthetics of asylums...we've been reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in english.

Quote from: 4elementsefww on May 09, 2012, 11:37AM
OOH nice skins.  I love the masked speedball and the two customs the most!!  To me, the formal one looks like it would look good as a magneto skin as well.  :)
I actually stole and recolored it from one of my magneto skins...check it out here XD http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4446.0.html