Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power Rangers Custom

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a4fqzd606a446vs/POWER-R-VU-19-02-17.rar

And this PACK is about my childhood lol Enjoy.

Thanks to all members of Deviantart who share their models ;)  :applause:  :bowdown1:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vw445e24lnx4aoo/KAMEN-RIDERS-JASPION-POWER-RANGERS.rar

Thanks a lot guys ;)

Many of these models I wanted to see somehow in the MUA, but it is logical that I hope to one day i see any of these on your own mod, after all... dreaming costs nothing  :chuckle:

It was part of my childhood  :P and I still have a special affection.

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 27, 2016, 05:59PM
Speaking of Kamen Rider. You'll might have to wait Battride War Genesis to be released next month on 25th + i will upload the models to my DA account

I got other models of Kamen Rider but my childhood turned mainly around these two. Not to mention that there's no point to convert so many skin without a proper mod :/

The intention at the moment is just to play using the imagination with some other mod  :idea:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

l can´t thank you enough because you really made me a happy person, l just loved every skin you made. 

WOWWW those skins are good!

One I notice in particular as a groundbreaking costume is that pink and grey Psylocke one, which has a rare asymmetry to it. Very cool indeed!
It gives me hope to see this classic Wasp costume in the game some day: <url>http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/topfivewasp4.jpg</url>

Mt mas mesmo muito obrigado, as skins tao otimas! Agradeco principalmente pelas do martian manhunter, shazam e black adam!!!
Parabens , continue o seu otimo trabalho :)

Until Saban regain the ownership of the series
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Trabalho fantástico Max!!

Eei, como eu faço pra recolorir esses modelos? Tipo eu achei a Mulher Maravilha de Injustice meio Anêmica. Qual o programa que usa pra recolorir esses modelos que não são de MUA nem XML2?

Oh wow! I just realised that the pack also includes a beautiful classic Invisible Woman mannequin!! Thank you so much, I was really hoping for one of those! She looks amazing!
Will you do Mr. Fantastic as well some day?

Something else though, your skins really are always amazing, but... I often have one slight issue with them in that they tend to be much bigger than the original skins. This makes them oversized in comparison to other heroes. There's one easy thing to do about that, which is to scale down the character in the game, but if I only replace one or two skins with your skins, that will only make the remaining skins for the character way too small instead. Would it be easy to scale down your skins?

If there's nothing to do about it, the best thing would be to -only- use your skins for a certain character, then scale down the mod size. Which would lead me to a couple of more request (even though I hardly dare to ask as you're giving us massive packs already): could you perhaps do an Invisible Woman '80s (dark blue and white) skin & a Jessica Alba movie skin as well?

Quote from: Hobgoblin on January 28, 2016, 02:50PM
Something else though, your skins really are always amazing, but... I often have one slight issue with them in that they tend to be much bigger than the original skins. This makes them oversized in comparison to other heroes. There's one easy thing to do about that, which is to scale down the character in the game, but if I only replace one or two skins with your skins, that will only make the remaining skins for the character way too small instead. Would it be easy to scale down your skins?

If there's nothing to do about it, the best thing would be to -only- use your skins for a certain character, then scale down the mod size. Which would lead me to a couple of more request (even though I hardly dare to ask as you're giving us massive packs already): could you perhaps do an Invisible Woman '80s (dark blue and white) skin & a Jessica Alba movie skin as well?
Use Alchemy Finalizer scale actors function to scale the custom skin.
An I have made Jessica Alba skin. Max recolor it and you should find a pack with all the F4 movie customes here in this topic.

Thanks for the tip!!! That should be an easy fix. The game's about to look even more awesome now!

Thanks guys.Obrigado amigos ;)

At the moment I barely have time to convert what I want, so requests can not be made because edited models through the textures with GIMP / Photoshop is much more labor intensive than converting a ready or almost ready model (my opinion).

No momento eu mal tenho tempo para converter o que eu quero, portanto os pedidos não podem ser feitos porque os modelos editados através das texturas com GIMP / Photoshop é muito mais trabalhoso do que converter um modelo pronto ou quase pronto (minha opinião).

Quote from: Owl City on January 28, 2016, 09:56AM
Trabalho fantástico Max!!

Eei, como eu faço pra recolorir esses modelos? Tipo eu achei a Mulher Maravilha de Injustice meio Anêmica. Qual o programa que usa pra recolorir esses modelos que não são de MUA nem XML2?
A partir do momento que o modelo 3d vira um arquivo .igb você só irá conseguir editá-los com o Skinnerui e Texture Finder V2.1 para pegar os offsets ;) . Se existir outra forma eu desconheço.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on January 28, 2016, 02:50PM

Thank you Julio ... My internet is in serious trouble :/ Julio is correct ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Mestre!
Master!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Hey bro) how modding this offsets ???

i want to modding  this skin