UltimateVeNoM's Release Thread = NEW: Quicksilver Skin Pack

Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very nice new skins! I'm sure Fox will love seeing Moondragon.

June 17, 2011, 10:58AM #227 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:00AM by UltimateVeNoM
Oh, yeah, all problem in PS2 models. Offsets are picked up correctly (I hope), all is easy compiled, but in game the model leaves not clear "strip" which you can notice on the previous screenshot. You will not prompt in what a problem?

@MarvelFan12345: Thanks! Ah, I don't doubt it. Fox so long waited for it.:D

midnightphoenix123, thank you!

Ok send me the texture through PM if it's done and I'll compile it for you.

Thanks, BLaw. As soon as I will make a texture at once I will throw to you. Biggest Thanks! :)

looks good, glad you are back :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on June 17, 2011, 10:31AM
Hello all! I congratulate you on the beginning of summer, users of Marvel Mods! I here to declare everything that I again come back in modding MUA....

Hey there, UV!!!  I saw that you visited the forum again and wanted to say Hello.  When I opened your thread and read your post, I saw that you had included Moondragon!  I was excited!  She looks fantastic.  Thanks for remembering.  I'm glad you are doing well and have joined us again!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hi, Fox!
As you have already noticed, has almost finished texture Moondragon, it is necessary to finish only its suit (I think I will alter it completely) and if will carry that I will lay out it already very soon. Well and with collar unfortunately it not to turn out.  :(

Your Moondragon looks promisingly gorgeous! Absolute love with her face<3

Thanks, Nikitozik!)

At me here one order has appeared. Won't prompt what model will approach for this purpose skin more?