UltimateVeNoM's Release Thread = NEW: Quicksilver Skin Pack

Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
@ ds22489: No problem.

UltimateVeNoM (and other russian members^^), you can also take a look at these topics in THIS SECTION. It has loads of requests (orders).

Ah...got it. xD It's i not understood because of that "Sorry, I have not so understood a question.: xD

hey UV, I have installed dan ketch and he works great, awesome job! I tried instaling green flame ghost rider and no success. the skin is perfect, but the head flame effect isn't working for me. The green flame just doesn't show up in the menu and in gameplay the flame is blue.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

i don't think the two different colored flames work well together. i had similar problems.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on May 06, 2010, 08:17AM
hey UV, I have installed dan ketch and he works great, awesome job! I tried instaling green flame ghost rider and no success. the skin is perfect, but the head flame effect isn't working for me. The green flame just doesn't show up in the menu and in gameplay the flame is blue.
I do not know, all together worked for me. Right now I will look. Something can not so...

Thanks!
And about Ghost Raiders. Strange, but at me too most with effect of a flame. Earlier all normally worked for me... I will search for a problem. :confused:

Thanks guys!

If to whom that is interesting whence this a skin here a picture:

Looks really sweet, you keep releasing skins like crazy ^^

AH YEAH! they are similar
You create 100 super skins per sec or what? :ugh: :)
Anyway congratulations again :applause: