Scabbia's Releases: New Giant Man and Wasp Mods

Started by Scabbia, September 11, 2010, 01:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
lol You and me both :D and your welcome :)

Updated!

X-Leather Ladies 2 - Psylocke, Polaris, Magma, Marvel Girl, Surge, Dazzler and Kitty

Great job dear! Thanks a lot for this beauty!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

New Non-Marvel Skin!

Claire Redfield from Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3dtyx8uee7h55f4/ClaireRECV.rar

I know it aint all that great. I started not feeling well so I did the best I could, so when I get to feeling better, I'll fix it.

Aswome!!!! C' Manifique!!!!! Thank you so much Scabbia! it looks Great! i'll give it to Jean, it's time for Claire to Shine! XD

I'm actually putting it on either Black Widow or Nick Fury, she don't look right without guns. lol. I tried her on Sue and it was just...wierd... lol

July 14, 2011, 11:12AM #65 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:16AM by JeanGrey777
lol XD ok, i'll give it to Jean, it's time for Claire Redfield to use the Phoenix! XD, i tested the skin with Jean, the skin works perfectly fine, but she looks weird without the guns XD, so i'll give Claire to Black Widow.

This is amazing! Im considering making a Jill skin, but I tried before and it didnt turn out great but I will attempt again! (Your the 4th non Marvel Release)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 14, 2011, 11:12AM
lol XD ok, i'll give it to Jean, it's time for Claire Redfield to use the Phoenix! XD, i tested the skin with Jean, the skin works perfectly fine, but she looks weird without the guns XD, so i'll give Claire to Black Widow.
:rofl: I had a feeling you'd feel that way lol

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 14, 2011, 11:16AM
This is amazing! Im considering making a Jill skin, but I tried before and it didnt turn out great but I will attempt again! (Your the 4th non Marvel Release)
I was thinking about making one too, but I thought theres so many jill fans and I knew that you (and I think one other) could make skins so I decided not to. (And YAY! 4th Place!)

Quote from: Scabbia on July 14, 2011, 11:19AM
:rofl: I had a feeling you'd feel that way lol
I was thinking about making one too, but I thought theres so many jill fans and I knew that you (and I think one other) could make skins so I decided not to. (And YAY! 4th Place!)

I want to make her battle suit, but drawn on I dont think it would look great so I copy and paste but that never works for her XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, that would take a lot of concetrating...If you want, I could try, I wont be able to til tomorrow, but it'd give me something to do when I get aggravated with the Giant Man mod lol.

July 14, 2011, 12:59PM #70 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 01:30PM by Scabbia
Well here's another! ( I only did this cause my sister (who is my best friend) loves her. Even has a shrine in her living room )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/egjbmw17f2d4bz0/WonderWoman.rar
(Credit to DeeDoo for the nude Medusa layout :) )

Quote from: Scabbia on July 14, 2011, 12:59PM
Well here's another! ( I only did this cause my sister (who is my best friend) loves her. Even has a shrine in her living room )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/egjbmw17f2d4bz0/WonderWoman.rar

Yay! Another non marvel release! She looks great!

Thanks you two :D (Btw, she's awesome to play as on Ms Marvel. ;) )