X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
''Fine with me'' and Pyro makes fire barriers around the area they are in
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Jean uses her telekinetic powers to fly in the air and blasts out bolts of Physic energy.

Selene then uses Pyrokinesis to manipulate Pyro's fire, she throws it back at Pyro and Jean

Jean uses a TK shield to block herself from the flames

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Pyro holds the fire still in the air ''Oh no, dont worry, im not here, you think about yourself first''

(Off: Gonna take a shower, be back in half an hour or so :))
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

XD ok

"Well..." Jean says as she rolls her eyes "I thought you could control your own fire, but I guess I was wrong."

Selene laughes

Jean trys to attack Selene's mind, but her powers are to weak and she can't break through Selene's Telepathic shield.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Meanwhile, in the X-Mansion.

Nathan: The battle was a tough one professor, i nearly died.
Professor X: i know Nathan, it was a very terrible battle.
Nathan: yes it was... wait i can feel something (Nathan telepathycly watches the battle of Jean and the Brotherhood against Selene)
Nathan: They Found Selene, they are battleling her right now (Mom do you need my help?, i recovered all my energy) says Nathan to Jean telepathycly

"I'm not sure at the moment." Jean says. "I will let you know if we do."

Ok, Mom, please be careful, Selene is stronger than what she looks, i can feel her strength, be careful Nathan Says to Jean telepathycly, while going to the sub-basement to the War Room.

"I will be careful." Jean says. "I know she is strong, a woman who has been alive for over 17,000 years should be."

Polaris: Hi, guys. Wanda ported me here to be of some help.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 09, 2011, 11:54AM
Polaris: Hi, guys. Wanda ported me here to be of some help.

Alright, are you on Genosha?

Guys, Don't hesitate to ask me for help if you need it, Nathan says to the group telepathycly.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 09, 2011, 11:55AM
Alright, are you on Genosha?
I'm where you are (I admit to not be certain of where we are XD. Only that we are tracking Selene)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 09, 2011, 11:59AM
I'm where you are (I admit to not be certain of where we are XD. Only that we are tracking Selene)

Yup Genosha! XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 09, 2011, 12:00PM
Yup Genosha! XD
Ok good.

Lorna magnetically throws debris at Selene but she blocks it with an earth shield.

Lorna: You may be a mutant, witch but you still have blood.

Using her magnetic powers to the fullest, Lorna stops Selene's blood flow, freezing her to the spot.

Selene's body still, she uses her Astral projection to escape her body.

"This is to easy." Selene says