X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on July 09, 2011, 11:10AM
At the X-mansion

''Where are they!!!'' And Blob slams the entrance door down, ''Need to find them''
''He searches the whole mansion, until he finds Nathan and Professor X

Thinking in anger Blob punches everything he sees in the room ''Where are they! NEED TO FIND THEM!!!''

Jeaangreeey ^^ XD

''Lorna! I dont want you here as well, She can kill you with one touch!'' Magneto screams
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Lorna: My magnetic powers have no effect on this witch's astral form. This is your turf Jean, show her who's the most powerful psychic. As for you father, I can take care of myself. After all, I was taught by the best  :magneto:

Jean escapes her body aswell and they begin to fight using tons of different Astral weapons

"Im afraid, I can't do it, My powers are to weak from fighting the Dark Phoenix." Selene renters her body, and Jean the same

"we need a new plan!" Jean says as Selene laughes

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Magneto laughs

''Argh, this just sucks'' Pyro screams, ''I cant freaking see her and I cant do anything!!'' Pyro trows fireballs everywhere (not on his teammates though XD)

Selene runs towards the group with her hand extended forward.

"Whos ready to die?"

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

''No one'' and magneto fires a magnetic beam

July 09, 2011, 12:10PM #246 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:15PM by JeanGrey777
Meanwhile.

Nathan: i wonder how are the others doing, mmm, since i'm here i could do some research about what happened in the Astral Plane, what caused it to Crumble.
Nathan entered the Astral Plane (with body and everything) he was searching the place for Clues until someone that we all know arrived.
Shadowking: Mmm, Nathan Grey, what a discusting surprise, you and your friends made me furious when you were fighting Dark Phoenix.
Nathan: i supposed that and i'm really sorry for disturbing you.
Shadowking: Get ready to fight! i will kill you! (Then Shadowking had grown bigger, Nathan had no chance so he runned away)
Back at the X-Mansion.
Nathan: Mom! we have a problem! i was researching what happened in the Astral Plane, and Shadowking was furious for our battle with DP and he was the one that made the Astral Plane fall apart! and now he wants revenge! i have no chance against him alone! i need help! when you are done with Selene, let's make a plan to kill Shadowking! Nathan says to Jean telepathycly, he sounded really desperate.

Selene is hit by the magnetic blast and she slams into a tree.

"A girl as Ancient as me, doesn't need to worry about pain!" She yells.

Using (Hypnotic Trance) she makes everyone blank out, and see different things.

She then uses (Darkforce or Shadow Manipulation) To blend in with the dark surroundings around her, while the hypnotic trance is going she uses her fast speed to act like she is teleporting away blending into the forest.

QuoteHypnotic Trance: can induce a momentary hypnotic trance state in people around her. Often used along with her speed to create the illusion of teleportation

''I think im getting high'' Pyro says
Magneto is still delivering magnetic pushes everywhere around, he thinks he's trowing Charles off his wheelchair

(completly off but im trying to figure out, does anyone know how to add a GIF to your sig? Or a direct pic? (direct pic = Without a link,)

Quote from: Polygone on July 09, 2011, 12:21PM
''I think im getting high'' Pyro says
Magneto is still delivering magnetic pushes everywhere around, he thinks he's trowing Charles off his wheelchair

(completly off but im trying to figure out, does anyone know how to add a GIF to your sig? Or a direct pic? (direct pic = Without a link,)

No, you have to do a link, at least Im pretty sure.

"Magneto, she's gone" Jean says

(then what is it called you have in your signature XD thats a GIF right?)

''Wha? Oh, uh well, I know'' Magneto proudly says

Ok, since Shadowking can't come to the earth, i'm going to go to Madelyne's grave. Nathan Says.

Nathan: Teleport! Madelyne Prior's Grave. When he arrived he was surprised, the body was missing! and her grave was burned!
Nathan: Oh my god! who could have done this! i should try and use my telepathic powers to see what happened... This is Strange, i can't see anything!, i guess i got a bit weaker since Dark Phoenix absorbed nearly all my energy, i'm still recovering, so i guess that is why i can't see a thing. i better go back to the X-Mansion and recover all my powers, then i'll be back and see what happened. Teleport! X-Mansion!

Lorna: Wait look who's here.

A portal opens with the Scarlet Witch and Psylocke entering through.

Wanda: Psylocke was psychically observing the battle and I've tracked down Selene with my magical power. She has made her way to the Australian Outback.

Psylocke: Our old base. Luckily I know that place in and out.

Wanda: Let us all go there through my portal.

The X-Men and Brotherhood all silently comply and walk through the portal finding themselves face-to-face with Selene.

Quote from: Polygone on July 09, 2011, 12:25PM
(then what is it called you have in your signature XD thats a GIF right?)

''Wha? Oh, uh well, I know'' Magneto proudly says

Yes its a gif, but you still need an [ img ] link

"What!" Selene yells! "What are you all doing here!"

Wanda: Shut up bitch.

Wanda begins to release her hex power into a streaming beam that ignites Selene on fire. She screams in agony, unable to escape.

Wanda: Everyone focus your power. We can finally destroy her together.

Wanda's allies all begin to focus their power on Selene and finally a heavy explosion destroys the mutant witch once and for all.