Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 17, 2011, 07:59PM #15 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:04PM by SuperNatural-Witch
oh WOW!!! So Beautiful; you got talent; could you do this one

or

I can try for you! I have two other skins planned, but dont have the offsets I need yet, so I will get to it later today or tomorrow

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My 4th skin, Im on a roll ;) Purple Custom Storm, Request by SuperNatural-Witch above, im happy with how this came out, wish we could have a cape :/

Download (Also on first post): http://www.mediafire.com/?2fliuh8mnrf8w4f

Hope you like it :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 17, 2011, 09:56PM #18 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:02PM by SuperNatural-Witch
OMG! how u do it so fast & amazing, it take me 4 days to just one skin! i love it  But if you have the time could you make this one 4  Jean Grey 

June 17, 2011, 10:00PM #19 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:06PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on June 17, 2011, 09:56PM
OMG! how u do it so fast, it take me 4 days to make that skin OMG! i love it

Idk, im just very dedicated, and im not saying others arent, but I do the MUASkinner thing, then gimp, then open it in photoshop edit, back to gimp then back to MUASkinner, then into the game and I would have had it done faster but I forgot the yellow X's on her boots, Im very glad you like it :D As a noob with skinning it means a lot to me!  :highfive:

BTW: Could I bother you or anyone else to send me a Download link to Jean's O5 MUA Offset, Shadowcats Astonishing Offset, and Toothless's Rogue with the Jacket offset (All PS2 and for MUA) If not a bother ;)

And yes I can make it for her, Ill add to my short list XD As long as I get those offsets ^^ I will have more skins to do, but If I dont then yours will be the first on my list!

Thanks Marvelfan! Here I give you the beta version of Jean Grey New X-Men Jacket, I used Storm 90's model and let me tell you how much of a pain this model is with her face, I tried to put Jean's face over her, but no, it turned out super ugly so, im tired, and I dont feel like fixing it any more right now BTW This was requested by Jill Valentine!

Download, Beta Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?ag36pmdm664c493 (Requested by Jill Valentine) (Also on the first post)

At first the face really stunned me but looking at it more I know its actually quite good. The skin is really nice!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2011, 11:28PM
At first the face really stunned me but looking at it more I know its actually quite good. The skin is really nice!

Thank you, I will fix it (or at least try to fix it) tomorrow, the I will attempt SuperNaturals other request then I will (As long as I get the offsets) be doing a Jean Grey Training uniform based off of Super Hero Squad Online with Kittys pony tail model, with the help from the real O5 Jean skin, any other requests Id be glad to try!

Sounds great. Could I possibly request this skin?

Rogue's Pre-Outback costume.

But preferably with long hair like here.

The Medusa model would be the best choice.

Sure I will add those to my list!

Oh sorry I requested those on your release thread, stupid me! Hope you don't mind, its quite late here and I have been up quite early in the morning. BTW thanks for accepting the request.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2011, 11:37PM
Oh sorry I requested those on your release thread, stupid me! Hope you don't mind, its quite late here and I have been up quite early in the morning. BTW thanks for accepting the request.

Dont worry about it, this is the topic I said im accepting requests any way, now that I think about it I should put that on my Workbench to, lol Its late here also, and Ive been up early also, I satyed up this late yesterday to, but yesterday I was trying to figure out how to skin, now Im staying up skinning :D

Awesome set of skins in a short amount of time, you truly are dedicated & passionate about skinning! I'm so glad :'D
Snatching some of these, thank you<33

These are amazing :O I am awed at how fast you do them! I looked at this before i went to bed last night, and it was only your original version of the WaTX skin!
Keep up the fantastic work! :D