Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: kiadar on June 18, 2011, 10:42AM
Already there is one in the X-Men Legends Skin Mega Pack, by Blizz, but the colors are a bit odd.

If you could fix the colors would be great

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 10:46AM
The skin is a bit orangish and would do better like the skin tone in your above Storm skin.

I could try, but currently Im trying to figure out how offsets work, so any help would be appreciated, I have currently the ones I need (Thanks to Deedooo) , I just need to figure out what to do with, like placing them in the right place or what not

As long as I can get help with offsets Id be glad to help out

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 18, 2011, 11:12AM
Thanks for the storm skin midnightphoenix :)
No prob, let me know if I need to change anything

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My new skin, Marvel Girl Super Hero Squad style hope you like

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4b8sdlhwpc7gmhp

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 18, 2011, 12:16PM
Aswome, i love it! you got talent for this!

Thank you! :D

Yay! Original Kitty is finished

http://www.mediafire.com/?lbt4cu1k16ay40v (Requested by Zmikey08z)

Thank you so much! It really is a work of art :')

Quote from: zmikey08z on June 18, 2011, 01:50PM
Thank you so much! It really is a work of art :')

Thank you, Im glad you like it, let me know if there is anything you want me to change about it!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 18, 2011, 02:00PM
Thank you, Im glad you like it, let me know if there is anything you want me to change about it!
There's nothing to change- it's amazing :D Once again, thank you!

Quote from: zmikey08z on June 18, 2011, 02:02PM
There's nothing to change- it's amazing :D Once again, thank you!

No prob, and I agree about what you posted beforeabout kitty not haveing many skins, I looked through the skin thread, and she only has one extra one :/ I think Im gonna make her more skins, because sh needs them!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 18, 2011, 02:05PM
No prob, and I agree about what you posted beforeabout kitty not haveing many skins, I looked through the skin thread, and she only has one extra one :/ I think Im gonna make her more skins, because sh needs them!
I've been using Kitty's mod for a long time, but only swapped one of her skins once (S.H.I.E.L.D to Age of Apocalypse from the XML2 mod), and only just realized the AOA and her 2 Evolution skins are the only other skins she has, which is nothing compared to the likes of characters as Jean Grey, Spider-Man, Wolverine and even Cyclops! :P