Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love the new Kitty skin. Glad to see has another costume at her limited disposal.

While we are on Kitty could you also try this one.

The collar won't work though.

Actually, for the collar you could ask the creator of the Banshee classic + Muir island skin if you could use their collar.

And just a thought for the bowl thing- could you not try and take Mysterio's head and make it opaque? I've never modded, so I wouldn't know if it's possible :P
I have no idea how the second Kitty one would work because the mask- it's the problems with Jean's Marvel Girl skins, as well- there's not a skin with that sort of mask :P
I LOVE the Wolverine and the X-Men skin, and can't wait to see this :D
That custom one is interesting- the only skin I can think of, though, for the scarf is Ms.Marvel's original skin, but the hair's totally different :(

I can't wait for the First Class skin, as Emma needs some costumes where there isn't a LOT of flesh shown (even if it is her trademark :P)
For the Origins one, I'd of said Kitty's Astonishing because the ponytail, but the belt, boots and gloves would be a problem...

The fishbowl wouldn't work because the whole bottom side of the model doesn't fit with Kitty's costume. IMO its better without the fishbowl anyway.
You could always just make a normal mask without the points unless you use the Wanda outfit. Although the Wanda outfit has way too many issues with boundaries
Yeah the WATXM is really cool and can easily fit on the Medusa model.
You'd probably have to make the custom one without the scarf unless you want her hair to be in a bun. Then you can use Ms. Marvel

Ah, good point- I never thought of that :P
Maybe a domino mask, or a domino mask with pointy sides, so it's sort of a scaled-down version of the original?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 18, 2011, 02:50PM
Speaking of Watxm can you also do cyclops skin pretty please

Yes I could, but without the trench coat unless there is a fitting model with one

Quote from: zmikey08z on June 18, 2011, 02:37PM
Actually, for the collar you could ask the creator of the Banshee classic + Muir island skin if you could use their collar.

And just a thought for the bowl thing- could you not try and take Mysterio's head and make it opaque? I've never modded, so I wouldn't know if it's possible :P
I have no idea how the second Kitty one would work because the mask- it's the problems with Jean's Marvel Girl skins, as well- there's not a skin with that sort of mask :P
I LOVE the Wolverine and the X-Men skin, and can't wait to see this :D
That custom one is interesting- the only skin I can think of, though, for the scarf is Ms.Marvel's original skin, but the hair's totally different :(

I can't wait for the First Class skin, as Emma needs some costumes where there isn't a LOT of flesh shown (even if it is her trademark :P)
For the Origins one, I'd of said Kitty's Astonishing because the ponytail, but the belt, boots and gloves would be a problem...
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 02:45PM
The fishbowl wouldn't work because the whole bottom side of the model doesn't fit with Kitty's costume. IMO its better without the fishbowl anyway.
You could always just make a normal mask without the points unless you use the Wanda outfit. Although the Wanda outfit has way too many issues with boundaries
Yeah the WATXM is really cool and can easily fit on the Medusa model.
You'd probably have to make the custom one without the scarf unless you want her hair to be in a bun. Then you can use Ms. Marvel

Yeah im most likely going to do it with out the fish bowl, the other with out the pointy mask, her WATX one is just perfect, I would just draw the scarf on lol as long as it looks good, and then I can just use kittys model for Emma And the X-Men First Class Emma is almost done just have to test it in game and see how it looks!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Can't wait to see the new Emma skin :D
And I saw a skin with Cyclops in a X-Men 2 style skin, but the visor would need to be added as a bolton, but there'd be no way for there to be the smooth-head thing. It'd have to be without the "Mask"

Jeanfan would it be possible for you to pick out a skin or something you want that done on? And Im uploading Emma stuff now, its not exactly spot on, but its semi close Im also planning on doing a diamond version so hold on

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Heres an Emma movie skin preview

Alright Diamond is done, Im uploading a picture now, plus the pack of the movie skin plus the diamond so stay tuned

Alright here is a picture of her Diamond form

Emma movie version: http://www.mediafire.com/?4zqz0db5g3xz094

Emma movie version Diamond: http://www.mediafire.com/?v5unk39x7gl8up4

it looks good other than the exception of that black line on her shirt and on her pelvis

EDIT:I would like it to be on cyclops's astonishing model since it's it's the easiest

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 18, 2011, 04:15PM
it looks good other than the exception of that black line on her shirt and on her pelvis

Yeah, you know I have no idea what that is :D I tried to fix it just now, because Im adding diamond to Emma's hair so Idk if what I did will work

And after this, im going to try and add a zipper

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 18, 2011, 04:15PM

EDIT:I would like it to be on cyclops's astonishing model since it's it's the easiest

Alright, is that included in the MUA mod?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 02:28PM
Love the new Kitty skin. Glad to see has another costume at her limited disposal.

While we are on Kitty could you also try this one.

The collar won't work though.

Sorry I didnt reply, I can give it a shot!

Alright Update #1 to Emma Diamond, The black crotch line is gone! And her hair is now diamond, but if you like the blond hair version its still downloaded able where the picture is, just not on this post or the first post any more

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?q38i8xa1gzrk0ow

Wow, its even better now! And thanks for taking the Kitty/Ariel request.