Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 04:38PM
Wow, its even better now! And thanks for taking the Kitty/Ariel request.

Your welcome, Im currently working on Emma regular, so that she has Emma's face, and trying to add a zipper :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Alright here is Emma movie with Emma's face, and an Added zipper, I didnt mean for it to look like that but I think it looks good :D

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?twjabyb07d9vsjo

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looks much better now downloading and about the cyclops model he should have a ps2 astonishing skin.These are all ps2 skins right
?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 18, 2011, 05:09PM
Looks much better now downloading and about the cyclops model he should have a ps2 astonishing skin.These are all ps2 skins right
?

They should be, I havent tested them in XML2 yet :/

With the zipper and new face she looks even better and more like Emma (and even kinda like January Jones)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 09:02PM
With the zipper and new face she looks even better and more like Emma (and even kinda like January Jones)

I agree, although I still think her face is a tad smushed in :D

Just tried out your emma skins there great! but sadly when i turn into diamond form it works and when i press block she turns into medusa.So im guessing the skin has to be hex edited?

Yes you have to in order to work correctly with my mod (and pretty much any other version on MUA) ;)
By the way the skin looks great, I really like the color from her hair and the fact that you used Emma's own face :)
Oh and great use of Medusa's model, as a skinner I can yell you, that model is sooooo tricky.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 18, 2011, 10:02PM
Yes you have to in order to work correctly with my mod (and pretty much any other version on MUA) ;)
By the way the skin looks great, I really like the color from her hair and the fact that you used Emma's own face :)
Oh and great use of Medusa's model, as a skinner I can yell you, that model is sooooo tricky.

Thank you Whiteking! It means a lot coming from you :D I tried my hardest, I havent gotten the hang of copy and pasting faces yet, since they have to be at a sertain point to connect, I also tried to add a new spin to diamond form using January Jones Diamond from a picture on google, its not the best but I like it :D

Storm and Amazon:

Downlaod link: http://www.mediafire.com/?66wkk4we62ni23i

very nice skins :) and storm as amazon looks like wonder woman hihi ;)) nice :)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

OMG! Love your new skins!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rain on June 19, 2011, 01:33AM
very nice skins :) and storm as amazon looks like wonder woman hihi ;)) nice :)

Yeah, shes supposed, thank you :D

Quote from: Rogue on June 19, 2011, 05:33AM
OMG! Love your new skins!

Thanks Rogue

I give you Original Marvel Girl Concept Skin

based off of this

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?a99dfw6wjhwyj1f

Really good skin. Never thought I'd see that costume in MUA (especially not for Jean. Its so different from her other looks :))