Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really enjoyed the training skin. Could you do more of that to other x-men?

If you do decide to make more you could always try Polaris or Jubilee. Jubilee already has one but its not on her XMl1 model. Polaris had some variations on the costume which might feel nicer than the same costume over and over again.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=58&page=10
4 and 5 to be exact.

Quote from: kiadar on June 20, 2011, 02:21PM
I really enjoyed the training skin. Could you do more of that to other x-men?

Possibly, I'll think about it, im taking a bit of a break from skinning right now lol, ive been doing it no stop for awhile, and its not a long break just maybe until tomorrow or later today.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 02:17PM
The textures are what I like the most. The blue skin is a step up from that orange ring she had in XML1 but still didn't feel like diamond until you add the textures.

Yeah the textures add it that actual diamond skin feel, and your right that orange ring was stupid, the makers of the game were really lazy I guess, I mean its not that hard to add a few textures in, I know Nuhverah and Whiteking have also done, I think people on this site should design the next costumes for an XML game

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 02:24PM
If you do decide to make more you could always try Polaris or Jubilee. Jubilee already has one but its not on her XMl1 model. Polaris had some variations on the costume which might feel nicer than the same costume over and over again.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=58&page=10
4 and 5 to be exact.

Yeah I can do them, Polaris will be easy because I can use the medusa model

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You dont' have to, they're not requests. But if you want more training costumes than those are some suggestions. I thinK Psylocke and Storm already have some.

Great! i really Like Emma's Training Uniform skins! specially her Diamond Form!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 20, 2011, 03:10PM
Great! i really Like Emma's Training Uniform skins! specially her Diamond Form!

Thank you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, Ive been seeing this skin a lot on micro hero sites, so I wanted to do it earlier, but then I was like no, but then I saw it again so I was like OMG just do it already so here it is Marvel Girl Asgard with mask and without

DL link: With Mask: http://www.mediafire.com/?a1uu595d75cfc24
Without mask: http://www.mediafire.com/?i1e97f2ne6nav71

Really Nice! if you think about it, Jean is a bit Emma style now isn't she?

Actually Jean wore this in a What If? back in the 70s or 80s. So Emma is really like Jean's style lol.

Jean Original Unmasked was a great idea, looks cool
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 20, 2011, 05:15PM
Really Nice! if you think about it, Jean is a bit Emma style now isn't she?

I guess now adays, but like Marvelfan said, it was way back when, plus it was in asgard :P and thank you!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 05:39PM
Actually Jean wore this in a What If? back in the 70s or 80s. So Emma is really like Jean's style lol.

Yeah lol, Emma always stealing Jean's looks even her Dark Phoenix look :D OMG THAT JUST GAVE ME AN IDEA lol, has anyone done just plan Emma in a Dark Phoenix costume?

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on June 20, 2011, 06:52PM
Jean Original Unmasked was a great idea, looks cool

Thank you nodoubtjr, it means a lot!

Alright so I have a question, I want to do Kitty's new costume with the fish bowl, but of course with out the fish bowl, but would it look good on the medusa model, or would it be to older Kitty looking?

I think the Medusa model would work best but only if you pasted Kitty's face on there so she doesn't look like a brunette version of Jean.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 09:10PM
I think the Medusa model would work best but only if you pasted Kitty's face on there so she doesn't look like a brunette version of Jean.

Would Kitty's face look to young on Jeans body?

I've never seen it before so I couldn't say for sure but I think it would look fine. The Classic (Blue) Shadowcat skin was done on the Phoenix model.