Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright, so I will most likey attempt that skin tomorrow, and maybe her WATX Skin for some more kitty skins :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh! I love it so much! Great job!! WooHooo!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on June 21, 2011, 07:12AM
Oh! I love it so much! Great job!! WooHooo!

Thank you :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Alright, today Im kind of taking a break from skinning, since Ive been doing it none stop, but I made one skin, but its been made before and is way better then mine, the only differene to mine is it actualyl has Emma's face, and Emma's hair, plus a few minor details, and Im pretty sure the one made has a diamond skin also, but mines a texture diamond :P

Whitequeen: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzgedoppppu39qb
Diamondform: http://www.mediafire.com/?xf1gt53iff8p6he

Wow, Emma is really nice like that! i like these skins a lot!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 21, 2011, 01:21PM
Wow, Emma is really nice like that! i like these skins a lot!

Thank you :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 21, 2011, 01:25PM
Awesome. I actually prefer it to the other one.

AHH Thanks :D Means a lot

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 21, 2011, 01:25PM
Awesome. I actually prefer it to the other one.

Same here, it looks much better. Again. I loved that you used her face and it looks much better than mine (even if I tried to use her face too T_T) so I think I'll use your face on my skin for personal use lol :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 21, 2011, 08:34PM
Same here, it looks much better. Again. I loved that you used her face and it looks much better than mine (even if I tried to use her face too T_T) so I think I'll use your face on my skin for personal use lol :)

Thats fine with me! And thanks it means a lot!

Great! Emma looks so lovely! Awersome job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Nikitozik on June 21, 2011, 10:39PM
wow! looks great, i'm really like it!
Quote from: Rogue on June 22, 2011, 12:47AM
Great! Emma looks so lovely! Awersome job!
Quote from: Rain on June 22, 2011, 03:26AM
love that emma! :)

Thank you all! :D

Kitty First Class version 1

DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b6pa68wkzemjr0k