The Lionsden (Colossus & Magma Skinpacks, Sunspot MOD, NEW YEAR = NEW MUTANTS!!)

Started by Lionsden99, January 08, 2013, 10:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Haha clever. Well I mean the mvc3 character models are compatible. Just look at rocket raccoon and nova.

Speaking of Akuma, I just recieved this in the mail yesterday.  50% off at amiami.com

Image didn't come out great, but the play arts Kai Akuma is awesome!

Nice! I like the detail. Yeah, it does look like the MvC3 skins can be converted. I recall someone converting Jean Grey's skin as well. If someone is willing to do that with Akuma, Chun-Li (and perhaps Shuma-Gorath since I did his mod already), that would be awesome. M.Bison isn't in that game, but he would be a great mod as well.

MaskLess Jim Lee Wolverine!

I re-used most of TomatoisJp's Classic Wolverine and merged it with the Ultimate skin to create a Maskless Wolverine.  tomatoisJP did a FANTASTIC job on his skin and is still one of my favorite wolverine Skins in the game to use.  Hopefully he won't mind me giving it a variant but I will gladly pull it down if he ever returns and asks me to.

Download here: https://www.mediafire.com/?mn5d3gk76maig7p

cool skin lionsden, but I think the Modern model would fit better, I'm just saying :applause:
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Yeah I thought about using that initially but I didn't like the pants leggins on it.  This way he's still ready for combat in boots as opposed to sneakers.  It's no where close to Jim Lee acuarate but I like to consider it a mish-mash of his styles. Else worlds tale wolvie maybe?

it's still awesome anyway! wow, a movie wolverine would totally rock!!!

Not quite sure where you got movie Wolverine out of that lol.  There are a few movie Wolverine's already around here.  Hugh Jackman's resemblance on one of them was, pardon the pun, Uncanny!

yeah, also, I'm working on a Days Of Future Past Movie Wolverine Skin, it's pretty hard because of that armor he wears

Wolvie looks great, thanks for all the hard work. Did you have to use NRSKINNER to recolor the skin?

Yep, I ripped it using NRskinner, shrank it and then merged it onto a a different model. Trimming or extending where necessary.

Okay Time to Release my First batch of Day of Future Past Skins!  Up first on the Cutting block we Have 2 versions of Blink (movie & Comic skin color accurate) Then we have the movie-verse couple of Iceman and Rouge. 

For those not in the know Rogue did have a bigger role & costume (or internment uniform..not sure) in the movie which was cut for pacing issues. Look for the deleted scenes on the Bluray DvD.  You can see her on the left of the group photo.

Only a handful of images of it were released so I pieced together what I could.

Regular lighting then advanced. Enjoy!

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qx02d6rynisy8lh/DoFP+Rogue.igb

Next Up Iceman. Was hoping not to come back to this skin base so soon but it really did work best.  Not too much of an innovation but I gave him his goatee and I tried to give it some cool textures and a happy accident formed an X on his back strangely enough lol.

Download here: https://www.mediafire.com/?szpwtq8mr5lk6pc

DoFP Blink: I'm pretty happy with she came out. I thought she was going to look way worse lol!  Random Trivia did you know Blink's actress has been signed up like 4 more X-Men movies! That's nuts! :)

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4xpdbbc2t0dbbsk/DoFP+Movie+Blink.igb

This one was just kinda for me as I really like Blinks Pink Skin facade as well. Movie-verse nailed an amazing version however so I'm not complaining. This is just truer to the comics. 

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xdxxw1uooxw4tu1/DoFP+Blink+Comic+Skin.igb

Well that's it for the First Batch.  Look forward to starting on Round 2 when I get the time.  Hopefully you'll enjoy!

This is some damn good work here. (The Rogue link leads to Blink's DoFP Comic skin, BTW.) If Mystique is one of the skins you're thinking of for Round 2, let me know as I just released her mod.

And if you are doing any more Street Fighter characters in the future, I just noticed Blink would be a good model for Chun-Li...

Your Iceman looks bad-ass, and you outdid yourself with Blink. (I agree she should have been more pink in the film.)

Thanks for the heads up! Fixed the link for Rogue. For some reason on mediafire whenever I hit the copy link button it only works like 50% of the time. Really weird.

Thanks for the compliments. I really was hoping to do well on these. As for Mystique I read up on your mod.  Sounds fantastic.  Look forward to trying her out. I'll probably pass on a Mystique DoFP skin since she basically looks the same in every movie (minus her outfit in first class). Maybe I could work around a sexy camo- blue skinned theme for when she's in Vietnam?  Chun Li is definitely enticing.  Using Blink never even crossed my mind.  She's a good fit though there isn't anyway to remove her arrow pouch however.

I made HUDs for your Blink and Iceman skins, if anyone wanna check them :D