The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sharon is the best thing to come out of MFF for me. Thanks I will be trying her out! Also "Lance Lance Revolution" :D

Today is the day!!! Mortal Kombat 11 is finally out, and you know I'm all over it. Tonight, I'm going to check this game out for sure. I really wanna see what game modes it has, and all of the gore x-rays and fatalities. We already know who the roster is, but there is still much to witness, I think.

In other news, can you figure out who my next mod is going to be? Probably won't be creating anytime soon due to MK11, but it's a good one. :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: Jaybird on April 21, 2019, 07:38PM
I disappeared for a couple of weeks cause I'm getting ready for graduation, and now there's a sexy vampire and Captain Americas' daughter in the crypt. I thought you said you had modder's block. :applause:

Yeah, I did. Vampirella was giving me problems because all mods can only have 3 animation sets, and I was having trouble figuring out what to use.
EDIT: Congratulations on your upcoming commencement!

Quote from: bigcam on April 22, 2019, 07:03AM
Excellent work on Vampirella and Sharon Rodgers!! Time for me to make another roster. Thanks again!! :sunfire: :sunfire: :sunfire: :pyro: :pyro:

No problem, man. It's what I do.

Quote from: superaceman34 on April 22, 2019, 12:23PM
Sharon is the best thing to come out of MFF for me. Thanks I will be trying her out! Also "Lance Lance Revolution" :D

Indeed, Sharon Rogers is a huge favorite among those who play Future Fight. Plus her skins are sick -- my favorite being the Dark Star armor. And I see you got the reference... I'm sure "Sharon Fierce" wasn't lost on you either.

I'm really excited MK11 is out as well! Going to play it very soon!

Sharon Rogers is a really cool mod!

Quote from: Outsider on October 28, 2017, 01:41PM
28 ROSTER LIMIT HACK

(EDITED: No need to quote the entire post.)

Hello, Outsider! According realising I would like to know... Does it have glitches from 33 Roster Hack (equiped items, locked costumes, team stage spots bugs)? 
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Everyone, Sharon Rogers has been updated again, as Andersonbrazil fixed up the skins to work better.

So we all know by now that I hate the word "exclusive." Well, to continue with my last poll, up next is the relatively unknown songstress. Who was I referring to? Click the question mark below.

Quote from: Agent Bachello on April 26, 2019, 12:47AM

Hello, Outsider! According realising I would like to know... Does it have glitches from 33 Roster Hack (equiped items, locked costumes, team stage spots bugs)?

It may have an undiscovered glitch with the MyTeam option (as the game may consider it another spot), but I remember that there are no glitches at all with equipped items, locked costumes and the team stage. If you recall, in the 33 Roster Hack/Gold Edition Content, only the last five characters are affected, so with 28, there's no problem.

April 28, 2019, 09:45PM #1910 Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 02:59AM by Outsider
DEEP SIX BOOSTER

Ready to take a trip to the undersea kingdom of Atlantis? If you're like me, you probably get bored of how slow the heroes swim there. But when I created the mod of Triton, I gave him a certain advantage that made him fun to play as only while underwater. Today I started thinking, "The Atlantean mods should be able to swim faster and have advantages over others as well..." So, here it is! This booster allows for certain characters to have the same advantages as Triton! Plus a few Aquaman extras you'll want to look into.

PREREQUISITE:
This requires my special scripts package. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k. (If you have the EXG installed, then disregard, as the EXG has these scripts already.)

FEATURES:
- Gives Marvel's Hydro-Man, Byrrah, Krang, and DC's Aquaman the "Aquatic/Atlantean Advantage" ability that gives them all +10 in all attributes, +50% speed, +50% momentum, and can sense enemies with underwater. It only works in the Atlantis stages.
- Adjusted and improved some stuff for Aquaman.
- Two loading screens for Aquaman.
- Added swimming sounds during Aquaman's xtreme, and altered his sounds using his voice from "Injustice: Gods Among Us."

CREDITS:
Outsider - Script creation, talent & powerstyle edits, loading screens, sound edits, etc.

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?10p6qwz0yg7caum

Welp looks like I'm playing the Atlantis stage again. I also see that you're on a Future Fight kick.

What a weird but wonderful idea for a booster, Great stuff

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on April 29, 2019, 05:51AM
The booster I didn't know I needed! Good job and great stuff!
Quote from: Jaybird on April 29, 2019, 08:59AM
Welp looks like I'm playing the Atlantis stage again. I also see that you're on a Future Fight kick.
Quote from: nickjustint on April 29, 2019, 09:38AM
What a weird but wonderful idea for a booster, Great stuff

Thanks for the compliments, fellas. Yeah, it's a bit unorthodox, but I think it makes the undersea missions more fun. And as you all just found out, Luna Snow will be next -- I think she'll be very interesting. For the record, I won't be attempting Crescent & Io or Victorious though.

April 30, 2019, 09:11PM #1915 Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:23PM by Outsider
IRON MAN (Booster)

You know, billionaire industrialist playboy Tony Stark has made so many suits of armor as :stark: Iron Man, and yet we can only have six! Well, I have a remedy for that: Introducing this booster that will allow Stark to change and upgrade his armor to different types, featuring special attributes for each. Go on, upgrade the Armored Avenger now.

UPDATE: Included newer Superior armor skin.

FEATURES:
- Included Nowhere Man's booster to start off.
- Turned "Overclock" boost into "Armor Upgrade" where Iron Man will change into one of six special armor suits, each with an enhanced attribute.
- New Power: "Armor Upgrade": Iron Man will change into one of six special armor suits, each with an enhanced attribute.
   Gemini (Space) Armor: Power Damage Enhance
   Heartbreaker Armor: Momentum Enhance
   Hulkbuster Armor: Melee Damage Enhance, Cannot by stunned or knocked down
   Nightclub Armor: Energy Regen Enhance
   Suitcase (Mark V) Armor: Speed Enhance
   Superior Armor: XP Enhance
- Upgraded his 6 skins to feature detailed skins, mostly by BLaw. All are hex-edited.
- Added "Stylish" skin from Marvel Duel.
- Added two loading screens.
- Changes Tony Stark's suit HUD skin at Stark Tower.

CREDITS:
Outsider: Booster creation & coding, loading screens
Nowhere Man: Original MUA2 booster
BLaw: All skins except Superior and Tony Stark skins, Mark II HUD, Avengers 2 HUD
Julio Cabral: Tony Stark suit skin & HUD
UltraMegaMagnus: Stylish skin
Tony_Stark: Stylish HUD
Andersonbrazil: Superior armor skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?zxp5x1ub64c642r

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on April 30, 2019, 10:07PM
Another very cool idea! Thanks outsider!

Thanks for that. And if anyone just downloaded it, do it once more. Bachello fixed the Superior Iron Man skin, so I've updated it.

Ok, I just reinstalled the game a couple of weeks ago, and I choose six MCU skins for Iron Man. All six of the skins you chose I wanted to use but couldn't. This is just what I wanted.

outsider you are planning some new booster for the moon knight and ant-man will have the game.
Star Andy :))