RP Thread

Started by Polygone, May 20, 2013, 12:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sirens/ HAMMER -

Selina looked at Ivy from a distance. "Red what are you doing this isn't you. Yeah of course you're crazy about nature but whatever that stuff did to you it's not right."

Bane fell to the ground his face flushed of all color, his eyes blood shot.

Viper still on the ground watched as Ivy confronted Selina.

X-Men -

Jean and Kitty walked outside. The area around them was destroyed. Complete devastation. Buildings were ruined, cars were flipped over and thrown everywhere among the city. Bodys lay everywhere.

"My god... this is terrible." Kitty said as she covered her face in horror.

"What caused this destruction?" Jean asked the mysterious man.

Selene/ Raven -

Selene continued on her path of destruction toward the mansion throwing bolts of dark energy in every direction destroying the property.

"Time to give them a piece of my mind." She yelled out as a dark cloud consumed her. The dark energy began to engulf the entire mansion until it was no longer visible.

"It's time for my revenge!" A demonic voice shouted from the dark cloud.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sirens

''Quite the opposite, the TITAN opened my eyes, the last time Bane tried to inject venom in my plants I was hurt, I felt what they felt, the anger, the frustration. I felt my life fading away, never again will I let him do that to my baby's. I won't let anyone hurt them, ever. again''

X-men

''Your...Tear..'' Fate silently spoke, a tone of mourning in his voice.

''It started as a usual Metropolis day, people running around, the Daily bugle reporters scoping for news. Until a huge portal appeared near the Daily Bugle itself, my sentinels and I tried to investigate, but something was pushing us back.. A being of pure evil, my Sentinels died on the spot, I am the only one left in the order. I tried to let the portal come to ease, perhaps there was a force in there that was frustrated. But I let curiousity get the best of me, Normally, I would see every possible way this could end, every reality. But this, this was a complete haze to me. I approached the portal once again. And this time...Someone..Or rather something, popped out of it. It tried to destroy the city. I was able to protect the city, but only for a short time.''

Deadpool/Emma

''All X-men, we are under attack, mind scans show that the attacker is Selene, the Black Queen, but she is in a diffrent body.''

Emma walked trough the doors of the X-mansion and confronted Selene. ''Selene Gaillo, I do not know what you want, but I'm absolutely sure you're not going to get it. Now leave this school, or things make turn out nasty''

Deadpool took some time to examine his current situation
2 girls..1 guy..Can't see this ending bad.. Deadpool thought

OFC : I don't really keep up with the comics, so I'm not 100% sure about Emma's current situation, I'm hoping you're okay with the 'Just cured from the Phoenix, is now chillin like a villain in the X-mansion' situation xd
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Sirens/ HAMMER -

"Red this has to stop, look at what you've already done. Harley, where do you stand with this?" Selina questioned.

X-Men -

"That sounds terrible. Something came out of this portal and destroyed your city?" Jean asked.

"Do you happen to know who they are, or what they looked like?" Kitty interjected.

"We will do anything in our power to help you!"

Selene/ Raven -

OFC: Yeah I'm fine with that :)

Selene laughed at Emma's comment.

"You really expect me to stop? I will stop at nothing until my revenge is finished."

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sirens

''Well, I dunno, me and Red have been friends for some time now and.,-''

A gunshot was heard

A bullet came flying over at Poison Ivy and and hit her trough the head

''tss, tss ,tsss. I told you not to mess with Bane, and you had to go around ruining all the FUN!''

Joker revealed himself from the shadows and quickly offered Viper his hand ''Perhaps you've heard of me..They call me 'The Joker'' What Viper didn't know was that Joker had a joybuzzer on his hand

''Now Harley, come with me, I believe I left you a little note, now didn't I?''

Harley looked in terror as Joker took her by her ponytails and dragged her out of H.A.M.M.E.R.

''Selena, HELP!'' Harley screeshed in terror

X-men

''I don't have the faintest clue, it was an old force, one that hasn't been tapped into for a while, it did not like to be disturbed. I was actually hoping you'd know more about it''

Emma

Emma's skin quickly transformed into solid diamond ''Well, its not like I expected you to'' Emma began charging at Raven

Sirens/ HAMMER -

Selina watched in horror as Ivy was shot in the head by Joker, She didn't know what to think.

Viper reached out for Joker's hand but was shocked and fell to the ground unconscious.

''Selena, HELP!'' Harley screeshed in terror

"Don't you touch her Joker." Selina ran toward them. She grabbed her whip and lashed it forward at Joker.

X-Men -

"If we had some idea of what this thing was that destroyed your city, we might be able to help." Jean said still in horror of what happened to the city.

Selene/ Raven -

"Come and get it then." She laughed demonically.

She began to fire off bolts of dark energy.

Joker

Selina's wip hit Joker hard, and Joker struggled to keep his face on. Joker quickly grabbed one of Harley's guns and attempted to shoot selina

OFC : Thats right, new 52 Joker :D

X-men

''I'd have no idea, but perhaps........Jean'' Fate looked towards Jean and tried to explain himself ''I own the Amulet of Anubis, an old ancient amulet that can identify any mystical creature, I would like you to investigate my mind, and take me back to the past, then, I would be able to use the Amulet to identify whatever caused this great disruption..I have however, no idea if Nabuu is willing to help..''

Selene

Emma pounded her fists towards the dark bolt as they shattered into tiny dark pieces, Deadpool quickly went into the X-mansion and called for help..

''Oh dear, it seems like Miss Frost requires our help once again''

''Lets attempt to give her a hand then, shall we?''

Deadpool shouted at Emma to turn back into her normal form and launch a telephatic assault at Selena's mind

''Good evening misses Frost, although we suspect your evening to be anything but good seeing the circumstances.''  Emma regonised the voices as the Stepford Cuckoos

''Girls, listen to me, on the count of 3, I expect all of you to launch one of your strongest telephatic attacks against Selene, we want her to relive her most horrible moment in life, do I make myself clear?''

''Yes miss Frost''

''1...2...3!''

Sirens -

Selina back flipped as the bullet passed underneath her. She flipped over to the joker and kicked his leg and then flipped over his head.

"How about you give Harley a break Joker."

X-Men -

"Yes I will help in any way I can, just tell me how it works." Jean replied.

Selene/ Raven -

Selene began to laugh. "You are your little girls can't stop me Emma. Give it your best shot, it wont do any good."

Sirens

''Mm, well gee, let me think, how about NO!'' Joker pulled out a crowbar and hitted Selina with it.

''Comeon Baney Boy, we both know you can do better than Hydra, take for example. ME!'' Joker blew up a hole in H.A.M.M.E.R. and ran trough it

across the hole was a small car, Joker quickly threw Harley in and went in himself aswell

''SELINA, HELP!'' Harley screamed, as Joker drove away

Fate

''You need to infiltrate my mind and let me experience the past, before the destruction, expect much restinance, Nabuu doesn't like being tempered with, when you break trough his walls, I should see Metropolis before the chaos, and then I shall be able to pull out the Amulet, and identify the creature''

Emma

''Girls, that didn't seem to work.....'' Emma was quite shocked

I suggest we try the physical approach, miss Frost A stepford Cuckoo suggested, although Emma knew every one of them, their voices were still amazingly identical, and it was hard to tell them apart by mind alone

Emma changed back in her Diamond form as the Cuckoo's smashed trough the door of the X-mansion, in their diamond form aswell

''CHAARRGEE!''

Sirens -

Selina fell to the floor and grabbed her head, piercing with pain.

''SELINA, HELP!'' Harley screamed

Selina ran out the hole in the wall and began leaping across buildings as fast as she could. She jumped and landed on the top of the car.

X-Men -

"Alright Jean said." She placed her hand on his head. A giant whirlpool of kinetic energy engulfed the area and then they found themselves inside his mind.

Selene -

Selene laughed at Emma as they began to run toward her in full diamond form. Her eyes became red and everything around them was washed over in a dark energy.

Sirens

''Ooooh.. a Kitten is on our tail... HaHahaHahaha'' Joker laughed as he quickly stirred left and right, trying to shake of Selina

X-men

''Ah..A vIsItOr'' Nabu's voice sounded trough Fate's mind ''StAtE yOuR BuSsInEsS''

Emma & Cuckoo's

''What on earth is happening?'' One of the Cuckoo's spoke

''It appears...I can't get a reading, I can't see Selene anywhere either..It's just darkness right now, it appears we will have to wait and allow her to play her game girls, but when she appears, we strike!'' Emma said

Sirens -

Selina kept her grip on the car as it turned in every direction. "Not this time Joker."

She swung upward and came back down smashing the window and entering the car.

X-Men -

"I need to see Metropolis, moments before the destruction." Jean replied.

Selene -

"Ooh Emma, you don't want to play with me?" She laughed again.

She appeared behind Emma and pushed her then disappeared.

Sirens

Harley still struggled with current situation, she was wearing cuffs, and ducktape covered her mouth, Joker quickly jumped out of the vehicle and pushed Harley with him, the vehicle was heading for a building...

Joker and Harley were standing opposite of each other, across the huge hole in the H.A.M.M.E.R. facillity

''You were a real blast Harley, but such a bore sometimes. Let's put a bullet trough that empy brain!'' Joker was reaching for his gun...When suddenly hearing a familair voice...

''No you won't''

Joker was lifted in the air by lenghty vines, the vines were going mad at Joker, one was trying to tear his arm off, one was trying to poke him in the eye.

''STOP!'' Harley cried out in despair.

A vine threw Joker to what appeared to be the other side of the city

''Don't....Mess....With the Sirens..'' Ivy spoke, laying on the ground

X-men

''OoHoO..wE 'NeEd'? I dOn'T tHiNk So!'' Nabu crossed his arms and looked away from Jean

Emma

Emma fell to the ground, and the cuckoo's were more aware then ever ''Girls, pay close attention to where she moves and, ugh what the heck, just shoot your bolts everywhere!''

The Cuckoo's and Emma were shooting telephatic bolts everywhere, hoping to hit Selene

Sirens -

The Vehicle quickly drove straight towards a wall. Selina jumped forward and slammed her foot on the break and turned the wheel away from the wall. It slammed into the side of the wall, causing it to collapse on the car. Selina pushed her heels through the window and rubble and crawled out.

"I think I have had enough fun for one day." She grabbed her forehead.

Vines begin to appear everywhere. "Red, but how?"

X-Men -

"Look Nabu," Jean began. "I promise I will do no harm in any way to his mind, I just would like to find out who the person responsible for this destruction is. Once we know who did it, I will leave his mind."

Selene -

A telepathic bolt hit Selene and forced her into a nearby wall.

"You want to play rough, lets play rough." Selene said as she fired bolts of dark energy back.