Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Noticed you got some different mannequins in the background of your Wolverine boost. Any chance you may release them? :pman: :thor: :daredevil: :stark:

it seems they are a PS2 models, ripped from the ISO game
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: ndp on June 15, 2015, 07:26PM
Noticed you got some different mannequins in the background of your Wolverine boost. Any chance you may release them? :pman: :thor: :daredevil: :stark:

As Lars said, they are indeed PS2 mannequins, which I found here. The :pman: one you can find in my Skins Section, as for the :daredevil: one, I took UltimateVeNoM's MUA2 Daredevil skin texture, put it in the PS2 model and changed some minor details, I didn't release it because I don't consider it my work as I used his texture.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Sweet skins!

And thanks for using PS2 models for XML2 players. I really appreciate it.
:)

Are there any plans for future skins?

Quote from: hemlot on July 16, 2015, 11:04PM
Sweet skins!

And thanks for using PS2 models for XML2 players. I really appreciate it.
:)

Are there any plans for future skins?
Thank you very much hemlot. My current skins in progress is a 4-Skin Wolverine Pack which will include:
- Jungle (Green)
- Sea (Blue)
- Stealth (Black)
- Xtreme (Brown)

And I'm also working on a Classic Gambit skin too (oh boy, do I need to update my WIP thread).

Spider-Man 2099 will be the next release, you can check out his progress at my workbench.

Alot of Spider heros are being created, sounds great. Works well with the game since so many of his villains are in the game.

is moments away from being released, stay tuned!

Version 1.0

Notes for v1.0:
1. If you experience bugs such as non-working powers, no effects etc while playing in a team of 4 characters, install the 2 Skeletons Version, this may solve the problems.

2. This mod may clash with B.L.A.W's Superman mod as they use the same number, install both mods at your own risk. (I believe only the mannequins will clash, as I used different numbers for the skins and huds)

3. This mod requires the Official Characters mod to be installed first.

Features:
- 1 new character: Spider-Man 2099.
- 2 abilities: Might and Web Zip.
- 3 unique loading screens.
- 5 powers, 2 boosts and 1 Xtreme.
- 8 hex-edited huds.
- 8 hex-edited skins on PS2 format. (With packages, so you can easily switch between them by just altering the herostat, see Skin Reference for details)
- 8 mannequins.
- Assigned number #35.
- Full playability with other spider characters.
- Unique effects.
- Unique icons.
- Unique soundset with Chris Redfield's voice from Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Moveset:
1. Talon Slash: Slashes enemy with talons, causing bleed damage.

2. Spider Sting: Performs a double-hit talon attack, finishing with a flip kick that popups enemies.

3. Web Yank: Uses webs to fling an enemy into the air. Charge longer to increase the distance the enemy will soar.

4. Web Rodeo: Grabs an enemy with webs and swings him around. Hold button to keep swinging.

5. Talon Strikes: Spins around slashing nearby enemies multiple times.

6. Spider Blood: Boosts speed, striking, and adds a chance to dodge melee attacks.

7. Accelerated Vision: Time slows down for Spider-Man and his allies allowing them to react to events much more quickly.

8. Crawler Assault: Attacks every enemy in sight, then shoots around several web balls that bounce off walls, causing massive physical damage.

Previews:

Icons:

Huds:

Skins:

Powers:

Loading Screens:

Credits:
- darkmaster20: Marvel vs Capcom 3 voice rips.
- iammingy: Classic I and Unlimited (used as base for Retro) skins, loading screen tutorial.
- Jeanfan321: recoloring effects tutorial.
- Maegawa: effects, huds, icons, loading screens, Retro skin, soundset, Symbiote skin.
- Outsider: his Spider-Girl's Xtreme coding helped a lot.
- People who worked on the Official Characters mod: Sabretooth and Venom stuff.
- Quentin Hex: Classic II skin.
- Sazandra125: Web Shield block coding and effect.
- Teancum: soundset tutorial.
- UltimateVeNoM: Classic III, Cosmic, Flipside and Modern (used as base for Symbiote) skins.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.

I assume 5th skin there might be a beta ver. of All New All Different. Those eyes.

My Progress:

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on August 11, 2015, 07:54PM
I assume 5th skin there might be a beta ver. of All New All Different. Those eyes.

Quentin Hex made that skin back in 2010 (my personal favorite from the mod BTW), he said that he felt like making his own version of Spider-Man 2099, so I guess it's just a coincidence, a big one...

Hi! Brand new to this site, so please bear with me. I uploaded your Flash mod and played it briefly.... it's really amazing. The only issue I ran across is that the Flash mannequin (I assume that refers to the image of the character in the selection screen... I'm still getting the lingo down) overwrites the Guardian mannequin from the mod by sbarth13. I checked to see if there was a conflict in the numbering, but if I understand this correctly, he used 133 and you used 32...? So I'm just wondering if there was an easy fix. If it's just a mannequin conflict, I can live with Guardian looking like Flash on the selection screen... I just don't want Flash to start blasting people or developing a love-hate relationship with Wolverine or something.  :)  I'll  also see if I can find a tutorial on the site for how to fix this, but thought you may have some ideas.  Thanks, and thanks so much for your mods!

Quote from: Maegawa on August 11, 2015, 08:28PM
Quentin Hex made that skin back in 2010 (my personal favorite from the mod BTW), he said that he felt like making his own version of Spider-Man 2099, so I guess it's just a coincidence, a big one...

Just a luck, bro. Just a luck. Right before the new Spidey 2099 costume announced this year in mid months. QuentinHex's own 2099 seems to pass down for new costume concept (commonly the eyes) lol

My Progress:

Quote from: bacchuspup on August 12, 2015, 05:24AM
Hi! Brand new to this site, so please bear with me. I uploaded your Flash mod and played it briefly.... it's really amazing. The only issue I ran across is that the Flash mannequin (I assume that refers to the image of the character in the selection screen... I'm still getting the lingo down) overwrites the Guardian mannequin from the mod by sbarth13. I checked to see if there was a conflict in the numbering, but if I understand this correctly, he used 133 and you used 32...? So I'm just wondering if there was an easy fix. If it's just a mannequin conflict, I can live with Guardian looking like Flash on the selection screen... I just don't want Flash to start blasting people or developing a love-hate relationship with Wolverine or something.  :)  I'll  also see if I can find a tutorial on the site for how to fix this, but thought you may have some ideas.  Thanks, and thanks so much for your mods!

I'm afraid that's not fixable. The mannequin I used was the same as the one from the Guardian mod (I just recolored it), and as it isn't an official mannequin (it's a custom one by UltimateVeNoM), I can't change the internal number (which is what causes the crash) because there isn't one.

It's no worries, and thanks for the explanation before I wasted time looking for a fix.  It doesn't cause a crash as far as I can tell... just makes Guardian look like Flash on the selection screen. Like I said, I can live with that... if it ever really bugs me when I eventually get around to playing Guardian, I'll just reinstall without your mod. I'm about to do a playthrough with my wife, who loves superhero TV and is thrilled she can have Flash on the team.  Thanks again!