Can't wait

Quote from: Maegawa on July 08, 2016, 06:49AM
who do you think should be next?
I think Pyro or Iron Man
P.S Nice Toad booster :thumbsup2:
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Yeah great job ,cant wait for cyclops

Version 1.0

Description:
Ever since I first installed the Cyclops mod, I always felt like he was weaker when compared to his XML2 incarnation (hell, you could decimate your enemies without even getting close to them in XML2, while in MUA, most of his powers required charging and had limited range). Also, he didn't have an actual grab smash. I once stumbled across a pre-Official Characters Cyclops mod, but its link was obviously down. Back then, my modding skills were rather limited, so there was nothing I could do about it. Recently, while playing XML2, I remembered about my issue with Cyclops and decided to make this booster. It gives him his XML2 moveset, with a new grab smash and a new knockback move based on his MUA moves (I also added my new system for passives). Also, thanks to Teancum and LarsAlexandersson, I was able to give Cyclops his MUA voice, which also adds voice-overs to his other conversations aside from the one with Jean Grey (I know his XML2 voice is better, but then the unique conversations he has would have a different voice, causing a continuity error).

Notes for v1.0:
1. The passives are only manageable through the 1st skin slot, but they affect every skin. The 3rd passive is unlocked from the start (just like the 1st skill).

2. This mod replaces files and requires you to edit one or more files, remember to backup any file you are replacing/editing, as I am NOT responsible for the loss of any file.

3. This mod requires the Official Characters mod to be installed first.

Features:
- All of Cyclops's skills from XML2. (with the exception of his 2nd Xtreme, 10 powers in total)
- New effects.
- New grab smash.
- New herostat.
- New soundset with Cyclops' voice from MUA Gold Edition. (voice, not power sounds)
- Updates to a few basic attacks.
- XML2 style passives. (see note #1 for info)

Skills:
1. Optic Beam: A beam of energy filtered though Cyclops' visor.
-> New effect.
-> The changes were made to Dark Cyclops as well.

2. Optic Slam: A wide beam that can knock enemies back.
-> Added hit effect.
-> Slight effect reposition so that the beam doesn't go through Cyclops' head.
-> The beam effect pierced through multiple enemies, but the beam attack itself didn't, now it does.

3. Optic Flash: Produces a low powered discharge of energy, stunning and damaging enemies.
-> Added hit effect.
-> Delayed the sound a little.
-> Now uses the same sound as Dark Cyclops. (it sounds more complete)
-> Slight effect reposition so that the beam doesn't go through Cyclops' head.
-> The changes were made to Dark Cyclops as well.

4. Auto Artillery: Sets a small trap that sends out a wave of electricity when activated by enemies.
-> Added electricity effect to victims.

5. Fusion Beam: A beam laced with atomic energy, causing extra $DMG_RADIATION.
-> New effect.
-> Used to cause 1 damage on impact, now causes what is said in the talent.

6. Focused Beam: An intensely focused beam that can pierce through enemies.
-> New effect.

7. Polarized Beam: A beam that splits into 3 at point of contact with enemies.
-> New effect.

8. Tactics: Uses combat knowledge to organize and prepare his allies, increasing defense.
-> In XML2, it increases the DEF trait based on a percentage of the hero's current DEF. However, in MUA, it works different, as the hero's DEF trait is always 0, with the only way of increasing it being throught the costume passives. So instead of increasing a percentage of the trait, I made it add points to it.

9. Command: Uses his natural leadership abilities to boost the effectiveness of entire team.

10.Optic Incineration: An xtreme arc spray attack, incinerating enemies in an enormous optic blast. Greatly increases the damage done by other Xtreme attacks.
-> Added damage increase to allies' Xtremes, just like Captain America's Avenger's Shield.
-> Added hit effect.
-> Neither the MUA nor the XML2 Xtremes incinerated enemies, but this baby over here, it makes them feel the burn!
-> The effect pierced through multiple enemies, but the attack itself didn't, now it does.

Passives:
1. Defense Grid: Adds a chance to dodge projectile attacks.

2. Visor Upgrade: Increases damage of all visor beam attacks and adds to the chance for critical hits with them.
-> It didn't scope every visor beam attack, now it does.

3. Leadership: Increases combo $XP bonus to any combo done while on team, and increases chance for critical strike for whole team.
-> It was a little tricky to get this passive working; when I took a look at the XML2 passive's coding it didn't have any powerup in it (which led me to believe that in XML2 it doesn't give any bonuses at all, maybe a conspiracy?)! But in the end I was able to get both bonuses to work properly.

4. Mutant Master: Increases $EP regeneration rate.

Preview:

New stuff:

Credits:
- Maegawa: major coding.
- Teancum & LarsAlexandersson: big thanks to them for sharing the sound files from MUA Gold Edition.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Great job! You also changed xtreme voice and it's very good. First Bishop and now Cyclops, I think I might create an X-men roster on MUA again. Thanks for the booster.

Quote from: 12emre12 on July 11, 2016, 02:25PM
Great job! You also changed xtreme voice and it's very good. First Bishop and now Cyclops, I think I might create an X-men roster on MUA again. Thanks for the booster.

Not only his Xtreme voice, but all of his voice have been replaced with the one from MUA Gold Edition!

Next on my list is Iron Man, followed by Colossus (time for some hevay metal! haha), but unfortunately they'll have to wait a little, as I'm leaving for a small trip tomorrow...

Quote from: Maegawa on July 11, 2016, 05:42PM
Next on my list is Iron Man, followed by Colossus (time for some hevay metal! haha), but unfortunately they'll have to wait a little, as I'm leaving for a small trip tomorrow...
I'm sure they're going to be awesome as well. They deserve to be waited. Have a nice trip!

will your SpiderMan Noir mod finish soon?
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

estou no aguardo de um  possivel iron man booster do xml2
Star Andy :))

Hey everyone,

It's been some time since I last released anything; well, I'm here to say that I haven't quit modding, in fact, I'm here to announce a few changes in my release schedule:

- The next release will be an update to the Flash mod, it won't be just a simple tweak here and there, it's gonna be a major overhaul, as I'll be basically recreating it with brand new moves and stuff;

- I decided to give a pause to the XML2->MUA Characters boosters, and I can't say for sure if I'll get back to it, as I noticed some things can't be converted to MUA while making Iron Man (his Tractor Beam, for instance, doesn't work in MUA), so that left me a little uninspired to keep them up;

- Oh, the Spider-Man Noir mod, most of you may think it's a myth, don't you? Well, his situation is kind of complicated, as I created him in a time when my ideas where rather limited in comparison to nowadays. Looking at him now, I feel like he's just too empty, ya know? So he's paused for now, but I promise one thing: you will see Spider-Man Noir in MUA one day!

So that's it for now, feel free to ask any questions regarding my future projects.

What do you have planned for Flash? I'm working on an XML2 mod for him, and I'm very interested in seeing what you will do.

Quote from: hemlot on November 15, 2016, 03:47PM
What do you have planned for Flash? I'm working on an XML2 mod for him, and I'm very interested in seeing what you will do.

First off, I'll redo his effects, starting with the trail ones; I'll make them longer and more lightning-ish, as a matter of fact, I've been doing (trying to do) it all day, turns out it's a very hard task...

Also regarding effects, I'll add effects of lightning emanating from him, to emphasize his electrokinesis.

Power-wise, his powerset will be completely remade, I plan to add powers that reflect his abilities to steal speed, throw lightning etc.

I'll add a few immunities no him, regarding the facts that he conducts electricity and that his brain works at super speed...

I think that's basically what I'll do to him, the power part is easy, but the effects are kinda tricky ya know? I can't get them to loop correctly, but I guess I'll get over it.

I've been having the same problem with the effects. :/

Essas noticias são muito animadoras, Maegawa! Seu trabalho faz muita diferença pra gente aqui no forum. Melhorou muito nossa experiência no jogo. Eu considero seus mods muito equilibrados e por isso é muito legal jogar com eles. Vleu! Fico aguardando seus lançamentos!

Flash update sounds awesome! Now we'll just need the CW flash skin and all will be right with the world.

April 29, 2017, 11:20AM #224 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:05PM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN!
:elektra: Elektra Winter

Just a simple recolor of Elektra's default Classic skin using her default Ultimate skin's colors, inspired by the Pure Elektra character from the now deceased game Marvel Super Hero Squad Online. It stated there that it "helps her blend in to snowy environments", hence the name...

You can find it under the skins section.

PS2 version works in XML2.