BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kingadam85 on October 03, 2016, 01:20AM
Bacon these look amazing nice job i have also started to skin and i think we should work together in the art bit and then use our joint knowledge to create the best skins XD

That would be cool. PM me if you have any ideas

Great ideas!

I look forward to Black Panther's Civil War Costume. It would be great to see him in a PS2 skin.

Yeah! PS2 skins are great!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Dude, that Captain America Skin is just sick, and the fact it is a PS2 model makes it even cooler (I'm a PS2 skin lover BTW)! No words to describe how cool it is...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on December 16, 2016, 07:55AM
Dude, that Captain America Skin is just sick, and the fact it is a PS2 model makes it even cooler (I'm a PS2 skin lover BTW)! No words to describe how cool it is...

Thank you!

January 01, 2017, 11:51AM #22 Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:38AM by BaconWizard17
    :colossus: COLOSSUS :colossus:

Other Colossus Content:
    These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

Main Comic Universe Skins (First Picture)Alternate Universe Skins (Second Picture)

• Age of Apocalypse Recolor
    • Cinematic (Deadpool) (My First Skin!)
    • Dark Fix
    • Retro 2
    • Space Suit Fix
    • Ultimate X-Men Legends Fix

The wallpaper used for this background is property of its respective creator.[/list]

January 01, 2017, 12:16PM #23 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:00PM by BaconWizard17
    This is swim team Namor. It's just a silly little skin I came up with in the dead of night and thought would be fun to do. As usual, this is a PS2 Skin

January 01, 2017, 12:25PM #24 Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 09:54AM by BaconWizard17
    This wraps up my first calendar year on the forums! It's been a wild ride, and I look forward to many more years with you guys. In that spirit, here is a pack of all the skins I made in 2016! (Granted, 2 were posted in 2017. They were still made in 2016).
    Click the picture to download.

Happy New Year!

It's great to see an active skinner working with PS2 models. Your work has improved very much since you started. That improved Colossus skin looks great. Looking forward to new skins this year!

Quote from: hemlot on January 01, 2017, 12:38PM
    Happy New Year!

It's great to see an active skinner working with PS2 models. Your work has improved very much since you started. That improved Colossus skin looks great. Looking forward to new skins this year!

Thanks a bunch! You can definitely look forward to more skins this year. I'll be trying to push them out as much as possible.

January 01, 2017, 01:30PM #27 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:00PM by BaconWizard17
    :thor: THOR :thor:

Here are Thor's skins:

-Armored (Includes a HUD by Maegawa)
    -Cinematic (Infinity War 1)
    -Cinematic (Infinity War 2) (Includes instructions for the cape)
    -Modern
    -Thunderstrike

The wallpaper used in the background of this preview image is not mine.

January 27, 2017, 07:42PM #29 Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:28AM by BaconWizard17
    :panther: BLACK PANTHER :panther:

Here are my Black Panther skins. The preview images show the knives, but they can be hidden through the usual hero stat code. From left to right

-Cinematic (Captain America: Civil War)(Includes HUD by Maegawa)
    -Cinematic (Black Panther Movie)
    -Cinematic (Black Panther Movie - Energized)

The wallpaper used in the background of the preview image is property of its respective creator