BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jayglass on April 24, 2017, 03:16PM
RESKIN MS.MARVEL MANNEQUIN WITH JEAN GREY PLZ

No. Do it yourself. I have told you numerous times: Please stop posting this on my thread.

Quote from: hemlot on April 24, 2017, 02:57PM
Great job with Sersi and nice teamwork for the Mystique skin! You really have improved a lot, and are bound to become one of the greatest skinners in this forum!

Aww shucks. Thanks.

Jayglass, I like to direct your attention to the Forum Site Rules -- particularly this rule...

Quote from: Teancum on August 04, 2008, 12:45PM

• Don't spam
    What's spamming?  Posting pointless messages to up your post count, double posting without good reason, resurrecting old topics for no reason, etc.  We have special ranks that we'll give you if you spam, and you won't like them.

You are in violation of this rule, and have been asked several times to stop. Now, I have to step in. Quit it with the pointless messages, or a special rank will come your way... You've been warned.

You've got quite the talent BaconWizard, for making old models feel fresh and new all over again :)

I'd personally like to see how you'd fare with creating White Wolf(an enemy of Black Panther), who's pretty much an exact copy, only all-white with black streaks across parts of the costume. It could work best figuratively if you utilized Black Panther's classic outfit model, as White Wolf's costume has a cape too.

Any chance you could add this request to your list when your schedule is not as hectic please? Cheers.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on April 24, 2017, 08:14PM
You've got quite the talent BaconWizard, for making old models feel fresh and new all over again :)

I'd personally like to see how you'd fare with creating White Wolf(an enemy of Black Panther), who's pretty much an exact copy, only all-white with black streaks across parts of the costume. It could work best figuratively if you utilized Black Panther's classic outfit model, as White Wolf's costume has a cape too.

Any chance you could add this request to your list when your schedule is not as hectic please? Cheers.
Most certainly. As soon as I'm done with Hemlot's skins and then a few of my own, I'll get to that. Luckily, I'm starting to have more free time, as school is winding down, so I can get more skins done.

Here's Sersi's Eternals skin, another one I made for Outsider. I'm very pleased how she came out. Look for her in Outsider's mod.
Link

Here's Red Tornado's classic/Young Justice skin, which I made for Hemlot's Red Tornado XML2 mod. The HUD was cut and sized by me and then outlined and compiled by Maegawa

Mannequin by AdrianoAP:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10024.msg186330.html#msg186330

Great job! I believe you're improved your skills ;)
P.S. Sersi is the best!!

Here's Doctor Fate, another one for Hemlot. Look for it in his upcoming XML2 mod. The HUD was cut and sized by me and then outlined and compiled by Maegawa

Here's another skin I made for Hemlot, Martian Manhunter. Look for him in Hemlot's upcoming XML2 mod. The HUD was cut and sized by me and then outlined and compiled by Maegawa