BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here's Superman Classic, another skin for Hemlot. Look for it in his Superman XML2 mod. Unfortunately, I could not add a cape to him, but there will be one in the mod. The HUD was cut and sized by me and then outlined and compiled by Maegawa. Some parts were taken from OwlCity's Superman 3000 skin, which can also be found in Hemlot's mod.

So where did you get the extracted RE character select to OR MUA?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on April 28, 2017, 10:09PM
So where did you get the extracted RE character select to OR MUA?
I actually don't remember. It's been a really long time. I'll look around and try to find the thread.

Here's my latest skin, and one I'm particularly proud of: Russell Westbrook, the star point guard of the Oklahoma City Thunder. The skin isn't a perfect representation of him, But it was the best I could do. The HUD was cut and sized by me and then outlined and compiled by Maegawa.

Captain America (Secret War), Colossus (Heroic Age), Cyclops (90s), Doctor Fate (Young Justice), Martian Manhunter (Classic), Mystique (Raven - Apocalypse), Red Tornado (Young Justice), Sersi (Classic), and Superman (Classic) have been updated with HUDs cut and sized by me and then outlined and compiled by Maegawa.

Wow!

That's a really great skin! You used Guardian (PS2), right? Excellent and clever use of the asymmetrical model!

Here's Superman Kingdom Come, another skin for Hemlot. Look for it in his Superman XML2 mod. Unfortunately, I could not add a cape to him, but there will be one in the mod. The HUD was cut and sized by me and then outlined and compiled by Maegawa. Some parts were taken from OwlCity's Superman 3000 skin, which can also be found in Hemlot's mod.

Your DC's skins are super!!!
And talking about the cape for Clark.... Maybe it will helpful?

Quote from: iammingy on June 09, 2012, 11:29PM
I think Broly was talking about Magneto's cape from XML1?

https://www.box.com/s/ad51bda6ef016052f213

Download the files, give the files a non-conflicting name. Put this in the herostat of your character (with the new names of course):

BoltOn {
      anim = 99_cape ;
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      model = 9901 ;
      slot = ebolton_cape ;
      }

I think the cape is already red, too.
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Agent Bachello on May 01, 2017, 08:03PM
Your DC's skins are super!!!
And talking about the cape for Clark.... Maybe it will helpful?

That's what Hemlot is using for his mod. I'll add that info and cape to the download when I can. Thanks!

BaconWizard17, there's a problem with the Kingdom Come skin you uploaded. Check it out: