BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: hemlot on May 01, 2017, 11:36PM
BaconWizard17, there's a problem with the Kingdom Come skin you uploaded. Check it out:

Oops! Looks like I might've mistyped while compiling. I'll fix it tonight when I get home.

:wolverine: WOLVERINE :wolverine:

For the Sixth Day of X-Men, here's Wolverine! The X-Men Gold skin has a HUD I made in collaboration with Maegawa.

These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

From left to right
-X-Men Gold
-Heroic Age
-Patch (Tuxedo) (Currently doesn't have an eye patch bolton. I'm looking into it)
-Ultimate Alternate
-X-Force

The wallpaper used for this background is property of its respective creator.

When I saw that HUD, I know Old Man Logan was coming! Congratulations on another great release!

Nice job with Old Man Wolvie, as a matter of fact, all of your releases are magnificent, keep up the good work!

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 03, 2017, 07:27PM
Do you know how many times I've typed that in the last week?

LOL, just say they were made by you with some minor tweaks by me :D
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on May 04, 2017, 10:26AM
Great job, Logan looks awesome ;)
Thanks!

Quote from: Maegawa on May 04, 2017, 10:23AM
Nice job with Old Man Wolvie, as a matter of fact, all of your releases are magnificent, keep up the good work!

LOL, just say they were made by you with some minor tweaks by me :D
Nah it's good :)

Hello bacon
Congratulations for the work I really liked wolverine because he is my favorite hero of Marvel, and congratulations anticipated for the anniversary in the forum I am anxious for what is to come :)

Quote from: AdrianoAp on May 07, 2017, 03:29PM
Hello bacon
Congratulations for the work I really liked wolverine because he is my favorite hero of Marvel, and congratulations anticipated for the anniversary in the forum I am anxious for what is to come :)

Thank you!

:colossus: COLOSSUS UNARMORED PACK :colossus:

Here it is, folks: my 1-year anniversary surprise, my Colossus Unarmored Pack! Contained in this pack is an unarmored skin for every PS2 Colossus skin in-game, along with some of my customs and some customs I have used. As I add Colossus skins, this pack will grow.

These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

Other Colossus Content:
Main Comic Universe Skins (First Picture)

• Classic (Based on the X-Men Legends II/Ultimate Alliance skin)
  • 2nd Outfit (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Post Secret War (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Outback (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Astonishing X-Men 2 (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Heroic Age (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Cable and X-Force (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Extraordinary X-Men (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • X-Men Gold (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
Alternate Universe Skins (Second Picture)

• Age of Apocalypse Recolor (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Astonishing X-Men (Based on the X-Men Legends II/Ultimate Alliance skin)
  • Cinematic (Deadpool) (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins section)
  • Civilian (A brand new custom design by me)
  • Dark (Based on my design, which can be found in the Armored Skins Section)
  • Retro (Based on the Ultimate Alliance Skin)
  • Retro 2 (Based on my design, which can be found in my Armored Skins Section)
  • Space Suit (Based on the X-Men Legends II Skin)
  • Ultimate X-Men Legends II (Based on the X-Men Legends II/Ultimate Alliance Skin)

Download

If you had told me a year ago that in less than one year I would have dozens of people downloading my skins and modders asking for them in their mods, I never would have believed you. In my first year here, I have posted 35 skins (counting this pack, with several more that still need to be posted and more in the works all the time) and 4 mannequins, collaborated on HUDs and the XML3 project, and even begun my own mod. With that said, there are some people I'd like to thank:
-KingAdam85, for your help with installing PSP mods and for working with me on X-Men Legends III, among other things
-Erik Lehnsherr, for your help and inspiration in the early stages of my mod
-Outsider, for being the first to ask for my skins in a mod
-Hemlot, for help with my XML2 mod and for asking for my skins in your DC mods
-Maegawa, for your help with HUDs
-AdrianoAP, for making several mannequins for me
-Everyone who downloads my skins. Your support is what keeps me going!
Thanks you all for a great year, and here's to many more!

2018 Update
Thank you to all of you for continuing to download my skins! The motivation and support has really kept me going. At this point, I've posted 210 skins on the forums, and I definitely plan to continue making skins. Hopefully, I'll be able to start releasing mods as well.

WOW! I'm speechless, there are no words to describe how fantastic this pack is!

Astonishing job with those skins, awesome that the X-Men folks are getting some PS2 love!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

If only the TextureFinder gets an update to get the bumb map textures & their offset from RE/PS3/360, including from Wii/PSP/PS2 <(. I would have been able to make a Retro, Classic & Astonishing Human Form without Bump problems
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html