BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is wonderful! I love the skins, especially your custom civilian one!

It's been a real honor for us to have you in this forum. Thank you for all your support.

That collection was really fantastic. It is great to see that there are still people excited to make mod for MUA is a very addictive and fun universe.
My congratulations and we go ahead;)

Congratulations with your 1st anniversary on this forum! So many interesting skins! Always liked unarmored Colossus and now I can have a lot of him ;)

Congrats on 1st anniversary.
Very nice recolors and custom Colossus skins,i like them,especially Civilian skin,he looks awesome! :thumbsup:
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Quote from: Maegawa on May 08, 2017, 09:30AM
WOW! I'm speechless, there are no words to describe how fantastic this pack is!

Astonishing job with those skins, awesome that the X-Men folks are getting some PS2 love!
Quote from: hemlot on May 08, 2017, 09:39AM
This is wonderful! I love the skins, especially your custom civilian one!

It's been a real honor for us to have you in this forum. Thank you for all your support.
Quote from: AdrianoAp on May 08, 2017, 09:56AM
That collection was really fantastic. It is great to see that there are still people excited to make mod for MUA is a very addictive and fun universe.
My congratulations and we go ahead;)
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on May 08, 2017, 09:56AM
Congratulations with your 1st anniversary on this forum! So many interesting skins! Always liked unarmored Colossus and now I can have a lot of him ;)
Quote from: Dorpond on May 08, 2017, 10:33AM
Congrats on 1st anniversary.
Very nice recolors and custom Colossus skins,i like them,especially Civilian skin,he looks awesome! :thumbsup:
Thanks guys!

:kittyp: SHADOWCAT :kittyp:

For the Ninth Day of X-Men, here's Shadowcat. This skin has a HUD made in collaboration with Maegawa.

-X-Men Gold

The wallpaper used for this background is property of its respective creator.

Hello Friend.
Beautiful skin as always, you could show me the link to the Kitty mod if possible I still do not have this one and I was curious.
Congratulations.

Quote from: AdrianoAp on May 11, 2017, 08:54AM
Hello Friend.
Beautiful skin as always, you could show me the link to the Kitty mod if possible I still do not have this one and I was curious.
Congratulations.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1444.0.html you can find it here

Sorry couldn't post the other day but congratulations with your 1st anniversary and thaink you for helping me with my projects as well.

Quote from: KingAdam85 on May 11, 2017, 02:15PM
Sorry couldn't post the other day but congratulations with your 1st anniversary and thaink you for helping me with my projects as well.

You're welcome

Spectacular job with Cap, BaconWizard17! Now we have most of the movie Caps in PS2 models...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.