BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice skins i like them both.
But i think what PS4 spidey skin eyes and belt should be a little different
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Quote from: Dorpond on July 30, 2017, 10:47PM
Nice skins i like them both.
But i think what PS4 spidey skin eyes and belt should be a little different

You're right, they are different. I'll fix that asap.

GIANT-MAN and HANK PYM

Here are my Ant-Man and Hank Pym Skins. Currently, none have HUDs

From Left To Right:
-90s
-Classic
-Earth's Mightiest Heroes
-Goliath
-Hank Pym (Movie)
-Alternate Goliath
-Modern
-Ultimate
-Yellowjacket

Please note that Hank Pym has a different character number. That is the NPC's number.

The wallpaper used for this background is property of its respective creator.

Still haven't answered your pm, but I gotta say you really outdid yourself with these skins. I love them all!

Hello Bacon.
Fantastic work with Spiderman and Hank Pym, it was really beautiful and very complete.
Congratulations.

Just a heads up to everyone that I am still active. I've had a lot of homework and other activities lately, but I'm still working on skins, just at a slower pace.

That's great! I also was on a hiatus, but I'm slowly coming back to finish modding projects.

:xmen_logo: X-MEN BLUE HEROES PACK :xmen_logo:

To celebrate the delivery of my first print issue of X-Men Blue (issue 11), here's my first true skin pack, X-Men Blue Heroes! As I create more characters that I see in the comics, I'll add them to this pack. I will also have these skins released individually for their characters. Currently, this pack has:

-Angel (Time Displaced) WARNING: THE ANGEL SKIN IS NOT IN THE CORRECT FORMAT. IT DOES NOT HAVE WINGS.
-Beast (Time Displaced)
-Cyclops (Time Displaced)
-Iceman (Time Displaced)
-Marvel Girl (Time Displaced)
-Jimmy Hudson

Link removed due to inconsistencies with my newer skins

A few notes, both on this pack and on my other stuff:
-Angel doesn't have wings. This skin has the wings separate, and I can't get them to show up. I had to edit the images to get them on there. Once I figure out why they won't show up, I'll make the proper fiery wings
-I will be making skins for the surviving "Prime" original 5. Angel and Beast will be in the upcoming Astonishing pack, and Iceman will be released individually.
-Currently, I'm being very lazy and putting requests off. I'm going to work on the skins I owe Hemlot concurrently with the skins I want to do, and then I'll move on to other requests.
-The image upload is still happening, it just takes a lot of time because I have to get screenshots of every character and then cut them out and arrange them. It'll be finished eventually.

The X-Men Blue logo is property of Marvel, but the wallpaper is my own creation.

They look great!

Just a small detail regarding Angel: the PS2 skin does not have wings. Only the XML2 PC version has them.

Quote from: hemlot on September 23, 2017, 10:41AM
They look great!

Just a small detail regarding Angel: the PS2 skin does not have wings. Only the XML2 PC version has them.

There's no way to get wings on the PS2 version at all? I thought it was just a bolton

Yes, there's a wing bolton for the PS2 version, but if you use the wings bolton in-game, none of the power animations will work.

Quote from: hemlot on September 23, 2017, 03:26PM
Yes, there's a wing bolton for the PS2 version, but if you use the wings bolton in-game, none of the power animations will work.

Bummer. Can you decompile the PC textures for me, and then recompile them once I've edited them? The other skinning program won't work on my PC

I can, but I got a new PC and I can't run Texturefinder to find the offsets.