BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic

To keep myself from making any more Colossus skins for a while, I've added every uniform he's worn in the 616 universe to his skin selection. He now has 11 skins. The changes are
-2nd (updated with new boots)
-Astonishing 2 (new)
-Cable and X-Force (new)
-Extraordinary X-Men (new)
-X-Men Gold (updated with new boots, belt, and gauntlets)
-Outback (new)
-Post-Secret War (new)

Check them out here

Ghost Rider's section has been updated. I added a new preview image and 3 new skins:
-Cinematic (based on his appearance in Agents of SHIELD)
-Purple (based on a minimate I used to have)
-Red (I'm not sure where it's from, but I saw it somewhere once)

Check them out here.

They are very cool! The red one kind of reminds me of the Speed Demon (the Amalgam of Ghost Rider, Etrigan, and Flash):

Quote from: hemlot on September 24, 2017, 11:07AM
They are very cool! The red one kind of reminds me of the Speed Demon (the Amalgam of Ghost Rider, Etrigan, and Flash):

I don't think that's where I got it, but that looks really cool

Hulk has now been updated. I added a new preview images, as well as 5 new skins:
-Cinematic (Avengers)
-Cinematic (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
-Cinematic (Thor: Ragnarok, unarmored)
-Green Fixit
-Totally Awesome Hulk (Amadeus Cho)

Check them out here.

I've also given Spider-Man a small update. I have fixed the PS4 skin's eyes, and I've added Kaine (Scarlet Spider). Check them out here.

Man! Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

November 01, 2017, 06:36PM #234 Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 09:06AM by BaconWizard17
:deadpool: DEADPOOL :deadpool:

Here are my Deadpool skins.

Note: I mistakenly made these on the boss battle model, so the weapons don't work properly. I do plan to update them in the future to work more correctly

These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

From left to right
-Movie
-Marvel NOW
-X-Force
-X-Men
-X-Men (Alternate)

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=15Ouj_dlE1nXCl90bAdEcKDrEDu2l5CrM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Ouj_dlE1nXCl90bAdEcKDrEDu2l5CrM/view?usp=sharing

The wallpaper used for this background is property of its respective creator.

Awesome! Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Just a quick update for you guys: I have two weeks of school left for this semester. After I finish my 5 finals, my 3 college applications, and a big swim meet, I will have much more time for skins. Here's what I'll be doing over winter break:

• Finishing requests. I have a few requests from Outsider, lots from Hemlot, and several from others. I will do my best to finish all of them
  • Updating skin postings. I'm going to give every character that hasn't been updated an update and streamline my front page
  • Posting unposted skins. I'm going to add the skins I haven't posted, which include skins for Jean Grey, Gambit, Iceman, and Nightcrawler that I made for the XML3 project.
Given time, I will also:

• Make XML2 floating heads. I'm going to try to make heads for all of my skins, especially the XML2 PS2 skins because I can do those on my own
  • Work on my personal skins. This includes my quest to give all the characters I play as 9 skins.
  • Work on Hypershock. His XML2 mod has been dormant for quite a long time, and I think that it's time I finished him.
  • Work on my other planned mods and boosters. I have plans for lots of other characters. I'm going to work to implement them.

Good luck on the finals, the college applications and the swim meet!