BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on December 08, 2017, 10:25PM
Just a quick update for you guys: I have two weeks of school left for this semester. After I finish my 5 finals, my 3 college applications, and a big swim meet, I will have much more time for skins. Here's what I'll be doing over winter break:

• Finishing requests. I have a few requests from Outsider, lots from Hemlot, and several from others. I will do my best to finish all of them
  • Updating skin postings. I'm going to give every character that hasn't been updated an update and streamline my front page
  • Posting unposted skins. I'm going to add the skins I haven't posted, which include skins for Jean Grey, Gambit, Iceman, and Nightcrawler that I made for the XML3 project.
Given time, I will also:

• Make XML2 floating heads. I'm going to try to make heads for all of my skins, especially the XML2 PS2 skins because I can do those on my own
  • Work on my personal skins. This includes my quest to give all the characters I play as 9 skins.
  • Work on Hypershock. His XML2 mod has been dormant for quite a long time, and I think that it's time I finished him.
  • Work on my other planned mods and boosters. I have plans for lots of other characters. I'm going to work to implement them.

Can you do that Netflix Daredevil skin? I really like your skins and Daredevil is one of my favourite Marvel Superheroes.
:)

Quote from: LanceK12 on December 11, 2017, 10:28PM
Can you do that Netflix Daredevil skin? I really like your skins and Daredevil is one of my favourite Marvel Superheroes.

Once I'm on my break I will

:phoenix: JEAN GREY :phoenix:

Happy Festivus! Here are my Jean Grey skins. Some are my own, others are tweaks on the work of others. If you know the original authors for any of the skins I edited, please let me know.

These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

From left to right
-90s
-AOA Revamp
-X-Men Blue
-Dark Phoenix Revamp
-Green Phoenix Revamp
-Marvel Girl
-Original Revamp
-Ultimate Revamp

The wallpaper used for this background is property of its respective creator.

I have a bunch more X-Men that I will be posting over the next several days. Among them are Gambit, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Wolverine, Beast, Jimmy Hudson, Shadowcat, Storm, Rogue, the X-Men Gold pack, and updates to the X-Men Blue pack. Stay tuned!

Will you do Daredevil too! Really want to see the Netflix Skin!

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on December 23, 2017, 12:08PM
Will you do Daredevil too! Really want to see the Netflix Skin!

He's on my list to do. The skins mentioned above are just the ones I have done.

Cyclops has been updated (again). I added a new preview image to the post and new preview images to each skin. Check him out here.

:gambit: GAMBIT :gambit:

For the Second Day of X-Men, here's Gambit! After realizing that none of Gambit's skins had the correct black and red eyes, I decided to update all of his regular skins and make a few of my own.

These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

From left to right
-90s
-AOA Revamp
-X-Men Gold
-Modern Revamp
-Modern 2
-Retro
-Stealth
-Ultimate Revamp

I gotta admit, these skins of yours, they fit perfectly in the game, as if they are official ones, really good job!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on December 24, 2017, 11:09PM
I gotta admit, these skins of yours, they fit perfectly in the game, as if they are official ones, really good job!

That really means a lot. Thank you for the kind words!

:nightcrawler: NIGHTCRAWLER :nightcrawler:

Merry Christmas (and Third Day of X-Men)! What better way to celebrate the holiday than with the most devout X-Man of them all, Nightcrawler!

From left to right
-AOA Revamp
-Astonishing Revamp
-Classic Revamp
-Classic 2
-X-Men Gold
-Heroic Age
-Swashbuckler
-Ultimate Revamp

Amazing! Such a great work! I love ps2 skins!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

:beast: BEAST :beast:

For the Fourth Day of X-Men, here's everyone's favorite furry blue scientist, Beast!

All of these skins have since been updated to the new format. They can be found on my new release thread, along with many more new skins
-2nd Outfit
-X-Men Blue
-Gray Classic
-Original Revamp
-Ultimate Flesh
-X-Factor