BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm's section has been updated with 5 new skins (90s fix, Age of Apocalypse Fix, X-Men Gold, Original Fix, and Outback) and a new preview image. Get it all here.

January 16, 2018, 11:11AM #274 Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:09AM by BaconWizard17
:xmen_logo: X-MEN GOLD HEROES PACK :xmen_logo:

For the Eleventh Day of X-Men, here's my X-Men Gold Heroes Skin Pack. This skins have been released individually for their characters, but it's more fun to consolidate them into a skin pack. I currently do not have a skin for Prestige, as I have no idea which skin to use as a base. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. Currently, this pack has:

-Colossus
-Kitty Pryde
-Nightcrawler
-Storm
-Wolverine/Old Man Logan
-Gambit (Not a mainstay, but he did appear in a supporting role in the first few issues.)

Download

The X-Men Gold logo is a property of Marvel, but the wallpaper is my own creation.

:xmen_logo: ORIGINAL X-MEN REVAMP PACK :xmen_logo:

For the Twelfth and final Day of X-Men, here's my Original X-Men Revamp Pack. These have all been released before, with the exception of Angel. I wanted them all to have uniforms that matched better and resembled the classic coloration better. Currently, this pack has:

-Angel (Worked on his face as well)
-Beast
-Cyclops
-Iceman
-Marvel Girl

All of these skins have since been updated to the new format. They can be found on my new release thread, along with many more new skins

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on January 17, 2018, 07:08PM
:xmen_logo: ORIGINAL X-MEN REVAMP PACK :xmen_logo:
Awesome! Now the founding members of the X-Men are all ready to rock their original duds!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Your work is very impressive, you sir are one hell of a skinner! :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on January 17, 2018, 08:05PM
Awesome! Now the founding members of the X-Men are all ready to rock their original duds!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Your work is very impressive, you sir are one hell of a skinner! :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

Thank you Maegawa! Your praise means a lot!

EXECUTIONER

Here's Skurge, the Executioner.

-Cinematic

The wallpaper used in the background of this post is my own creation. Please do not use it without my permission.

Executioner looks cool. :)
And btw, this wallpaper! Love it!!

Great job!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community