BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My Vision section has been updated. I added two new cinematic skins and a new preview image. Get them here

My Black Panther section has been updated! I added 2 new skins based off of his appearance in the upcoming Black Panther movie and a new preview image. Get it all here!

As always, your skins are astonishing!

It's really nice to see a character's cinematic skin on their PS2 model.

Also, sorry for not updating Vision yet, I'm a little busy here working on my next release... (gosh I gotta update both Vision and Green Arrow :runaway:)
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on January 24, 2018, 07:39AM
As always, your skins are astonishing!

It's really nice to see a character's cinematic skin on their PS2 model.

Also, sorry for not updating Vision yet, I'm a little busy here working on my next release... (gosh I gotta update both Vision and Green Arrow :runaway:)

Thank you! I love making PS2 cinematic skins. They're highly untapped. And no worries on the Vision mod; take your time.

Great job, you're so good at these.
I especially love Skurge!

I will always have a soft spot for PS2 skins, so glad to see you keeping it alive.

Quote from: nickjustint on January 24, 2018, 01:04PM
Great job, you're so good at these.
I especially love Skurge!

I will always have a soft spot for PS2 skins, so glad to see you keeping it alive.

Thank you! Skurge took a lot of work. I love PS2 skins so much. They remind me of the games of my early childhood.

I've added a poll asking what I should do next. I'm at a sort of crossroads and I'm not sure what to do next. Please vote and help me decide!

You may have noticed that my mannequins are no longer on this page. They have been moved to their own location. Get them here. I have also updated the headers for all of my upload points.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on December 23, 2017, 08:07AM
-Dark Phoenix Revamp (I don't remember the original author. I only edited the hair.)
-Green Phoenix Revamp (I don't remember the original author. I only edited the hair and eyes.)

I made them

It seems that you guys want new skins, so that's what you'll get! I'll still work on updating the old stuff, but my main focus will be new skins

January 27, 2018, 09:51AM #296 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:18PM by BaconWizard17
WONDER WOMAN

Here are Wonder Woman's skins. I made them for Hemlot's XML2 Wonder Woman mod. He originally only asked me for 4, but I ended up making 9. Here they are:

-Animated
-Cinematic
-Classic
-Injustice
-Justice Lord
-New 52
-New 52 Armored
-New 52 Pants
-Rebirth

The wallpaper used in the background of this preview image is property of its respective creator

Oooh, looks great! These are compatiable with XML2 I assume?

January 28, 2018, 05:05PM #299 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:19PM by BaconWizard17
:humant: HUMAN TORCH :humant:

Here we have the Human Torch's skins.

-Marvel NOW
-Modern (Based on a skin Invisible Woman has in her XML2 mod)
-New Marvel (Based on the skin both Mr Fantastic and Invisible Woman have in Ultimate Alliance)

The wallpaper used in the background of this image is property of its respective creator.