BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: AdrianoAp on March 22, 2018, 02:03PM
As always you are posting many varieties of skins, they are really good indeed ... Congratulations;)

Thank you! Your praise means a lot

March 25, 2018, 07:20AM #346 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:20PM by BaconWizard17
KILLER FROST

Here's Killer Frost.

From left to right:
-Assault on Arkham
-Cinematic (CW)
-Classic
-DC Animated Universe

The wallpaper used in the background of the preview image is my own creation. Please do not use it without my permission.

Wow, hadn't seen the Green Lantern skins. They look really great. I love the Sinestro version. Besides being talented, you've become prolific, and your attention to detail has greatly increased. Thanks for the skins!

March 25, 2018, 07:13PM #350 Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:30PM by BaconWizard17
Quote from: hemlot on March 25, 2018, 06:49PM
Wow, hadn't seen the Green Lantern skins. They look really great. I love the Sinestro version. Besides being talented, you've become prolific, and your attention to detail has greatly increased. Thanks for the skins!

Gee thanks man that really means a lot! Thank you so much!

March 26, 2018, 05:02PM #351 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:20PM by BaconWizard17
ICE

Here's DC's Ice. She doesn't have an MUA mod, so I didn't number her skins, but Hemlot is making an XML2 mod for her. I'm sure you could sub her skins in on the Killer Frost mod for MUA and that would work just fine.

From left to right:
-Batman: The Brave and the Bold
-Civilian
-Classic
-DC Animated Universe
-Modern
-Original

The wallpaper used in the background of the preview image is my own creation. Please do not use it without my permission (although I don't know why you would, it took me a wholesome total of about 20 seconds to make)

Batman is next probably.

Nice job! I hope the Burton film suit, Adam West costume, Batman Inc, Batman One Million, Gotham By Gaslight & Zur-en-Arrh are within your to-do list for Bats(as I feel they're distinctive enough to deserve costume mods of their own).

March 26, 2018, 06:14PM #353 Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 06:19PM by BaconWizard17
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 26, 2018, 05:57PM
Nice job! I hope the Burton film suit, Adam West costume, Batman Inc, Batman One Million, Gotham By Gaslight & Zur-en-Arrh are within your to-do list for Bats(as I feel they're distinctive enough to deserve costume mods of their own).

I plan to do almost 30 skins for him. I'll be sure to include those

March 26, 2018, 06:58PM #354 Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 08:32PM by BaconWizard17
This is the current list of Batman skins that I will be doing. There are 33. Let me know if any are missing.

Arkham Series
Azrael
Batman Incorporated
Beyond
Bruce Wayne
Cinematic (Affleck)
Cinematic (Bale)
Cinematic (Clooney)
Cinematic (Keaton)
Cinematic (Kilmer)
Cinematic (West)
Classic (All Black/Troika)
Classic (Black)
Classic (Blue)
Classic (Blue 2) (This is just West's outfit but as it appeared in the comics)
Dark Claw
Dark Knight (Frank Miller)
Earth-2
Flashpoint
Gotham by Gaslight
Jim Gordon
Justice Lords
Kryptonite Armor
Modern (Black)
Modern (Blue)
New 52
Night Runner
Ninja Batman
One Million
Rebirth
Year One
Young Justice
Zur-En-Arrh

Ok, three things.First Those Ice skins are just what I've been waiting for.Secondly, you are missing his animated series/justice league suit.Finally, could you make a kid flash (Wally West The 2nd) skin?

Thanks for the Ice skins!

In regards to Batman (a skinning project as ambitious as Iron Man), a few suggestions:
-Ninja Batman
-Jim Gordon Batman
-Dark Claw (technically not Batman, but it would be interesting to see that Batman/Wolverine crossover)

You could also look into characters that are part of the Batman family and could fit as skins for Batman:
-Nightrunner (would look great on the Spiderman model)
-Azrael (on the Moon Knight Khonshu model)

And perhaps even a Bruce Wayne skin, based on Senator Kelly. I think enough non-caped skins are possible to have a Batman booster with alternate skins.

Quote from: jaybird on March 26, 2018, 07:16PM
Ok, three things.First Those Ice skins are just what I've been waiting for.Secondly, you are missing his animated series/justice league suit.Finally, could you make a kid flash (Wally West The 2nd) skin?

1) Thank you!
2) That suit is the same thing as what I'm calling "Classic (Black)"
3) I can give it a shot. Probably after Batman though

Quote from: hemlot on March 26, 2018, 07:43PM
Thanks for the Ice skins!

In regards to Batman (a skinning project as ambitious as Iron Man), a few suggestions:
-Ninja Batman
-Jim Gordon Batman
-Dark Claw (technically not Batman, but it would be interesting to see that Batman/Wolverine crossover)

You could also look into characters that are part of the Batman family and could fit as skins for Batman:
-Nightrunner (would look great on the Spiderman model)
-Azrael (on the Moon Knight Khonshu model)

And perhaps even a Bruce Wayne skin, based on Senator Kelly. I think enough non-caped skins are possible to have a Batman booster with alternate skins.

You're welcome for the skins! I'll add those to the list

March 26, 2018, 10:52PM #358 Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 12:10AM by Ceamonks890
You can also add Red Son, Zero Year, Batzarro, Owlman, First Comic Appearance, Justice League 3000, Injustice series, Noel, Earth-One, TellTale's design, Silver Age Rainbow & Zebra comic costumes, The New Batman Adventures cartoon, Speeding Bullets, Liberty Files, the upcoming Batman Ninja anime movie costume, Beware The Batman cartoon, Kingdom Come, Long Halloween, Thrillkiller, the various Lantern Corps takes on his costume and Earth-43 Vampire Batman to the list(if you're OK with that).

I think I'll take the more notable ones from that list  and remove a few less notable ones from the other list. I think I would like to keep it at 30 for now. I can always expand the list after all. Thank you for the suggestions