BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jaybird on March 28, 2018, 07:33PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inS9gAgSENE

Thanks jaybird!

On an unrelated note, after watching The Incredibles again, I think I'm going to try to add their skins into my rotation at some point. I'll do Frozone as well, and possibly some of the "glory days" supers like Gazerbeam.

Boy, things sure have been slow the past couple of days here. I'll post my skins for Lobo fairly soon, and then I'll do the Incredibles, and then I'll go back to DC Skins for Hemlot.

Quick update on me: I will likely not be posting until mid-May. I'm simply too busy with school right now to get any skins done.

May 10, 2018, 02:04PM #378 Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:35PM by BaconWizard17

Ladies and gentlemen, we are back in business! My tests are mostly done, I have no more homework, and now I have tons of spare time, and you know what that means: skinning! It'll take me a few days to get set up and ready to go, but I'll be posting regularly in no time! First thing on my list is to reinstall my games so I can get modding working. From there, it's skinning time!

Sadly, I missed posting something special for my second anniversary on here. I'll try to whip something up soon enough.

I'm going to work in an alternating fashion between Hemlot's stuff and my stuff. If anyone previously had a request, you'll need to remind me. Tomorrow, I'll post an open Google Sheets document for people to add their requests to.

Quote from: jaybird on May 10, 2018, 03:57PM
I had previously requested a skin of the kid flash (wally west 2), but I would like to add a request for the flash(wally west 1).Get to them when you can,no hurry.

May 10, 2018, 04:02PM #380 Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:07PM by BaconWizard17
You got it Jaybird! Actually, I think I'll go ahead and post the request sheet today and add those in for you.

Edit: Request sheet is posted, Jaybird's entries have been added

May 10, 2018, 04:05PM #381 Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:09PM by BaconWizard17
BaconWizard17's Skin Request Sheet

Requests are CLOSED

Rules of the request sheet:

• Add your request at the bottom of the list.
  • If a skin is already on the list, do not request is again.
  • You must include a reference image for me to be able to do the skin.
  • Don't delete the requests of others or change their placement.
  • Don't be greedy and post too many skins. Keep it to a maximum of 3 at a time on the list. If you need a special arrangement, please PM me directly.
  • I can only do skins in PS2 format. Do not request any others.
  • I reserve the right to turn down any requests. It is unlikely that I will, but I am stating this in advance. The most likely case of this would be if the skin is very difficult to appropriately create in PS2 format.
  • I reserve the right to lock the request page if there are too many requests and I can't fulfill all of them.
  • Although requested skins will be my priority, I will work on my own projects intermittently. If your skin is on the list, it will be completed in a timely fashion. Please don't PM me asking when your skin will be done.
  • If the rules are ignored, I will close down requests altogether.

I'm sorry for establishing so many rules, but I don't want the request sheet to be abused. That being said, here is the link to the request page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeVdENCThZQkyHNMJqk2wyBvXJtsD_sbAOfNKawaicg/edit?usp=sharing

Hello everyone! I'm back! Sorry to have been gone so long. I got a little distracted from skinning by a few other projects, but now I'm back for a while. I'm going to close requests for a bit so that I can catch up, and then I'll work on some personal content.

June 22, 2018, 08:35AM #385 Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:43AM by BaconWizard17
Everyone, Thor's section has been updated. I added 4 new skins and a new preview image.

Check them out here!

The new skins are:

-Cinematic (Infinity War 1)

-Cinematic (Infinity War 2)

-Modern

-Thunderstrike

I love the detail of the wood handle in the cinematic skins.

Quote from: hemlot on June 22, 2018, 08:51AM
I love the detail of the wood handle in the cinematic skins.

Thank you! I took a bit on work, but I'm proud of how it came out

I was JUST thinking last night how I wish there was a PS2 MCU Thor skin, and here he is.

Thank you as always, BaconWizard! You're my favorite skinner!

Thank you for Thunderstrike! Like I said to you privately, I see the finalized model for Eric Masterson here, as a nice compromise between the designs of his traditional costume & his tenure as Thor in the comics. Nice to have a replacement costume for Thor, considering Beta Ray Bill has since become his own playable character mod over the past few years :D