Mod Releases and Conversions / Re: Mavel Ultimate Allaince (All 27 DC Mods) 2.0 (9NewCharacters)LiveStream..3-26-17« Last post by dsl on Today at 04:16 pm »
Dayton, I have seen your video, and it's easy to see how excited you are to play as those various DC mods. It's cool to see a fellow brotha enjoying the work we've put out there. Thanks for mentioning my name. Now, before you start playing as them all, here's the 411 on some stuff that you should know (besides Erik's news that one more is coming...) :
(1) I noticed that DC's Mistress of Magic, Zatanna is not on your roster. Do you have her mod? Here is her entry post just in case you don't have her: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg174575.html#msg174575.
(2) You've seen that my mod of Black Canary has two costumes of Batgirl, but did you know that when you pick either of them, the majority of her powers change? You are essentially playing as Batgirl instead of Canary! Wanna see what I mean? While playing the game, cycle through Black Canary's powers. Then change her costume to either of Batgirl's costumes. Then cycle through again. You'll see that most of her powers (and icons) have changed to entirely new ones.
It's the same thing with Catwoman. If you select her Huntress costume, most of her powers change completely when you activate them, giving you another character to play as -- Huntress! So really, you have more than 27 on your roster!
(3) I don't know if you've downloaded my booster for Wonder Woman, but you'll want to: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg178452.html#msg178452. The booster adds a new power to her move list: Her classic Golden Lasso of Truth! She also has a large amount of skins and loading screens for her. And, if you select her Violet or Star Sapphire skins, some of her powers change, giving you yet another entirely different character to play as -- Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris)! That extends your roster to 30!
(4) If you take a look at my Outsider's Fix (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg166312.html#msg166312). you'll notice a small booster for Green Lantern. I've fixed his herostat, powerstyle and fightstyle files so that (1) His green aura stays permanently on, (2) He says his entire oath during his kick-ass extreme, (3) He is invincible during the xtreme, and (4) He can now block from the idle position.
(5) Always lookout for updates to my mods. Just in case you don't know, I've updated Martian Manhunter (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg181211.html#msg181211). He can now shape-shift into even more DC characters -- 17 in all!
(6) Do you like Harley Quinn's mannequin? Do you see the movie Suicide Squad? If you liked that movie, then take a look at Outsider's Trade (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg181743.html#msg181743), as I've added two skins of her in her Suicide Squad costume! There's a mannequin of her in that costume as well to replace her current mannequin.
(7) If you like seeing cool loading screens for any characters (DC, Marvel, or otherwise), then take a look at my Creation Station (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8839.0.html), at it houses 700 loading screens for you to choose from! I would suggest cycling through the thread from first post to last, as there is no order, so any characters you're looking for can be anywhere. Just click on the picture of the loading screen you want to download it. If you have mods that are missing loading screens, that is the perfect place to look.
Hopefully, you found all of that information helpful to boost your DC roster (and other rosters) to ultimate heights. Enjoy.
I just have to say you are an amazing person.
Thx for being on this community