AdrianoAP "Mannequins from A to Z"

Started by AdrianoAp, April 09, 2017, 03:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Your mannequins continue to amaze and inspire. I've been wanting a Professor X in the wheelchair mannequin for the longest time! Now I might need to finally build that All X-Men roster...

Any chance of making Morph? He's one of the last major Outsider mods without a mannequin if I figure it correctly...

EDIT: Right now he uses the Proteus mannequin.

Quote from: Maegawa on May 14, 2017, 07:36PM
I... am... speechless!!!
There are no words to describe how grateful I am for that mannequin (you have no idea how long I've waited for it to become a reality) and how amazing it looks! OMG you even added the hovering effect :jumping:

Very good job, my friend.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

(sorry for my hype lol)

Good thing I liked it, I really liked this skin by the tone of color and shadows and a mannequin with it was necessary;) ... hug.

QuoteYour mannequins continue to amaze and inspire. I've been wanting a Professor X in the wheelchair mannequin for the longest time! Now I might need to finally build that All X-Men roster...

Any chance of making Morph? He's one of the last major Outsider mods without a mannequin if I figure it correctly...

EDIT: Right now he uses the Proteus mannequin.

I was also looking for one of the Professor a long time and now we have the one with his wheelchair, on Morph I have not yet tested the mod but when I test I will arrange something ... stay connected;)

Great job with new mannequins, congratulations! ;)

Belo trabalho com esses mannequins ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on June 04, 2017, 06:00PM
Belo trabalho com esses mannequins ;)

Poxa obrigado amigo, vc é uma das feras do site e aproveito para agradecer todo o conteudo que ja disponibilizou no site e espero que ainda nos brinde com muito mais ;). Eu ainda estou aprendendo e procurando contribuir com alguma coisa na medida do possivel ;)
Abraço.

Thank you, my friend, you are one of the beasts of the site and I would like to thank you for all the content you have already made available on the site and I hope you will still give us more. I'm still learning and trying to contribute something as much as possible;)
Hug.

Amazing job as always, congratulations! ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 07, 2017, 06:12AM
Amazing job as always, congratulations! ;)

Thank you friend, many more will come I hope :)

Nice to see other brazilian modders on the forum, your work is really impressive, keep it up, I will be waiting ansiously for more mannequins :D

Really has enough Brazilians in the forum, some really beasts in Mod art ... can wait that I will post a lot of cool stuff yet;)

PS: A Mod I really wanted to see here is from the Big Boss, it would be fantastic huh.