AdrianoAP "Mannequins from A to Z"

Started by AdrianoAp, April 09, 2017, 03:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absolutely awesome! Have been a huge fan of your mannequins. Thank you for all the models.

You have a real talent in mannequins creation, congratulations :)

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 18, 2017, 08:37AM
Amazing as always

QuoteAbsolutely awesome! Have been a huge fan of your mannequins. Thank you for all the models.

QuoteYou have a real talent in mannequins creation, congratulations :)

Thanks guys, I'll continue posting the mannequins that I do have a lot to come;)
Hugs.

I really like your Wolverine - Animated Series mannequin, but it looks a little out of place somehow, it seems a bit too thin (as if compressed in width). Would it be possible to make it a bit broader, similar in size to his original MUA mannequin?

Quote from: Hobgoblin on June 28, 2017, 02:51AM
I really like your Wolverine - Animated Series mannequin, but it looks a little out of place somehow, it seems a bit too thin (as if compressed in width). Would it be possible to make it a bit broader, similar in size to his original MUA mannequin?

I was actually a bit shrunken sideways, I got an improvement ... tell me what you think now ok.
Thanks for the tip ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ts1v6duckyb1t1/0301_WolverineAnimatedSeriesLarger+width.igb

Perfect!! Thanks so much for the quick fix! I'm going to use this mannequin instead of the original, it looks really great and adds some more colour to the mix (I'll post an updated screenshot of my selection screen soon).

Quote from: Hobgoblin on June 28, 2017, 07:47AM
Perfect!! Thanks so much for the quick fix! I'm going to use this mannequin instead of the original, it looks really great and adds some more colour to the mix (I'll post an updated screenshot of my selection screen soon).

I have a great taste for the classic characters, I think I'm very nostalgic :)

Olá, Adriano! Eu ainda não te dei as boas vindas, por causa de minha temporária ausência. Seu trabalho é excelente! Obrigado por sua cooperação aqui no fórum. Vlw! Seja muito bem-vindo!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 03, 2017, 07:57AM
Olá, Adriano! Eu ainda não te dei as boas vindas, por causa de minha temporária ausência. Seu trabalho é excelente! Obrigado por sua cooperação aqui no fórum. Vlw! Seja muito bem-vindo!

Olá Anderson bom te ver por aqui.
Vc foi meu primeiro contato aqui no site, curto bastante seus tutoriais e aprendi bastante com eles...fico feliz em saber que esteja gostando do meu humilde trabalho :)
Abraço.

Hi Anderson, nice to see you around here.
You were my first contact here on the site, short enough your tutorials and learned a lot with them ... I'm glad to know that you are enjoying my humble work :)
Hug.

Incrível, Você tem um grande potencial nos Mannequins. :)

Quote from: Scarlat on July 04, 2017, 01:46PM
Incrível, Você tem um grande potencial nos Mannequins. :)

Valeu, espero honrar o titulo do tópico tem muito trabalho pela frente kkk
Abraço.

Thanks, I hope to honor the title of the topic has much work ahead kkk
Hug.