Maegawa's XML2 Stuff

Started by Maegawa, May 05, 2017, 07:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks, also thanks for the inspiration too, had we not had that converstion this skin wouldn't exist lol
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Love it! Great work on colours.

NEW HUD & 3D HEAD PACK!
:phoenix: Jean Grey :phoenix:
The missing 3D head in the picture is of her vanilla Phoenix skin, which is already included in the game.

A collection of huds & 3D heads for Miss Jean Grey, who is probably the character with the largest number of skins ever made, so nothing more fair than lots of huds & 3D heads to go along with them!

You can find it under the huds section.

February 10, 2018, 06:06PM #19 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:56PM by Maegawa
Version 1.0

An XML2 version of my MUA Quick Play mod. As the name implies, it allows for a more straightforward play, removing a lot of unnecessary stuff so the player is taken directly to the action. Works like a charm for testing mods, skins etc. Besides the removal of some stuff, it also adds some new features too...

FEATURES:
- Addition of Xtraction Point to the first area.
- Initial team change for Easy and Normal modes. (previously available only in Hard mode)
- Portal activation on the prison. (BTW this also allows you to skip the entire prison level)
- Removal of Activision, Marvel, Raven, Beenox, Alchemy and Sofdec movies.
- Removal of intro cutscenes.

BUGS:
1. The portal works for going from the Prison Outpost to the Sanctuary, but not the other way around. I don't really see a reason for doing it, so it's not much of a big deal.

PREVIEW:
Addition of Xtraction Point to the first area:

Portal activation on the prison:

Preview video:
https://www.youtube.com/v/KWcZ_D2AYiE

CREDITS:
- BaconWizard17: without his request, the XML2 version of this mod wouldn't be a reality; thanks for reminding me that XML2 deserves some love too!
- brandonmeek: coding for activating portal anywhere and adding Xtraction Point to the first area.
- Maegawa: additional coding.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 10, 2018, 06:48PM
Thank you thank you thank you!

No problem :D

It's always nice to test out new modding horizons, I might even have more XML2 mod releases for the future...

NEW SKIN!
:wolverine: Wolverine Original :wolverine:

TomatoisJP's Original Wolverine skin now available for X-Men Legends II!

I'm surprised no one ever made Logan's original duds for XML2, I know there's the XML1 version, but that skin has some serious back problems... (poor Logan, the guy can't catch a break)

You can find it under the skins section.

Thx man, I love all PS2 looking skin, XML2 is the best :)

NEW SKIN!
:wolverine: Wolverine True Astonishing :wolverine:

A recolor of Wolverine's Astonishing skin based on the image below (notice the brighter colors and the black "ears"). It also adds the missing "X" symbol to his belt, something that really bothered me...

April 29, 2018, 08:03PM #27 Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:24PM by Maegawa
NEW SKINS!
:iceman: Iceman Alternate Classic :iceman:

An alternate version of Iceman's default Classic skin to remove that annoying armband (I think it only looks good with the cap in his Ultimate skin), and also a variant inspired by his post-snowman look where his trunks and boots are visible. I really like how he looks more buffed in comparison to his other skins, make it even more unique, a shame it isn't cel-shaded though...

Great idea!

If you want a cel-shaded model, though, you could either use Professor X or Zealot Minion.

Quote from: hemlot on April 29, 2018, 08:12PM
Great idea!

If you want a cel-shaded model, though, you could either use Professor X or Zealot Minion.

Nah, my friend, it was really hard to get this one done (I reskinned like 25% of it lol), imagine reskinning an entire model... good idea nevertheless.

Oh, and thanks :D