Author Topic: Nick's MH Voice Packs: Star-Lord, Magneto & (NEW 23/06/18) Black Cat!  (Read 16714 times)

Offline Grig 32

• Fantastic Member
I was wondering if you'd already seperated all the Deadpool clips? I've been trying to sort them out for an XCom 2 mod but keep tripping over the Wolverine and Rocket clips that sound a lot like him >< the only one I've been able to DISTINCTLY identify as Deadpool is the Cowboy one :P

Also, if it's any help

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xkfzcc8qrrckyr0/AACxr46vPrMgBQ3FSVBXm0Vwa

Some folks on the internet posted a copy of the files that is MOSTLY sorted - I.E. what could be easily identified and sorted into each hero. Older heroes like Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool - etc - are all stuck in the InitialDownloadChunk folder (apparently the MH team used a different ID system when the game first launched) but a lot of stuff has been very nicely sorted if that will help :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 03:41am by Grig 32 »

Offline nickjustint

• Amazing Member
I was wondering if you'd already seperated all the Deadpool clips? I've been trying to sort them out for an XCom 2 mod but keep tripping over the Wolverine and Rocket clips that sound a lot like him >< the only one I've been able to DISTINCTLY identify as Deadpool is the Cowboy one :P

Also, if it's any help

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xkfzcc8qrrckyr0/AACxr46vPrMgBQ3FSVBXm0Vwa

Some folks on the internet posted a copy of the files that is MOSTLY sorted - I.E. what could be easily identified and sorted into each hero. Older heroes like Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool - etc - are all stuck in the InitialDownloadChunk folder (apparently the MH team used a different ID system when the game first launched) but a lot of stuff has been very nicely sorted if that will help :)

Hey! I've actually started sorting through his voice-files, some of the voices are SO similar, but I've been making progress with Deadpool (plus his Pirate and Cowboy ones) I've been sorting through InitialDownloadChunk but there's just SO MANY files that it's taking forever to sort them all out. I'll try and speed up the sorting (hopefully sooner than later) and I'll be happy to send you a folder of his clips when I've done it if you want.

Also anyone checking this thread out hoping for an update... check back tomorrow ;)
Check my Voice Packs for MUA here.
Check out my Artwork on my Instagram

Offline Stickbro

• Astonishing Member
hi there! is it possible for you to post dr. doom's sounds in their raw wav format, labelled and such? the ones you used i mean, i would like to use those for a project im working on and im having trouble extracting the sounds from zsmeditor

Offline nickjustint

• Amazing Member
Homo sapiens, bow down to your Homo Superior!
Main post updated with
MAGNETO    :magneto:

Offline UltraMegaMagnus

• Astonishing Member
Nice job as usual :)

Offline Chemostar

• Amazing Member
Do you plan on doing Ultron at some point.

Offline BaconWizard17

• Invincible Member
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Awesome work!

Offline nickjustint

• Amazing Member

Offline nickjustint

• Amazing Member
Nick's MH Voice Packs: Star-Lord, Magneto & (NEW 23/06/18) Black Cat!
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2018, 09:32pm »
Looking for a new voice to steal your heart and time?
Main post updated with
BLACK CAT   

Offline sbarth13

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
are these plug and play, or do i need to alter files?

Offline nickjustint

• Amazing Member
are these plug and play, or do i need to alter files?

Sorry for late reply, all you gotta do is extract to your install directory. As long as you have the character/mod installed it will overwrite it and that's it :)!