The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 09, 2024, 06:54AM #2595 Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 06:58AM by Shabranigdu
Quote from: Outsider on February 09, 2024, 06:06AMIt's been awhile since I last checked on Dracula. I'll look into it when I get a chance, and reach out to you on Discord.

Thank you sir. I noticed, one of the 3 woman skins is not included, 10711.igb. Yes, I see it's in Morbius' files. Not sure about the t posing yet, that may still be another story with the MK exe because other references to effects from the official characters patch also don't work in there

Everyone, the following mods have been updated...

:punisher_logo: Punisher: Added Modern skin, fixed Flamethrower & boost sounds. Herostat has changed.
Jessica Jones: Added two more skins, newer HUDs.
Blue Marvel: Added two more skins, newer HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Miles Morales: Added three skins & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Luna Snow: Added Summer Lilac skin, newer HUDs, Herostat has changed.
Wave: Added three more skins, newer HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Dracula: Now doesn't take damage in certain moves, added maiden skin.
Gwenpool: Added Winter skin & HUD, added more passives. Herostat has changed.
Agents Of Shield: (Jemma Simmons) Added Researcher skin & HUD, (Melinda May) added additional voice lines. Herostat has changed for Jemma.
Stan Lee: Added additional voice lines.
Pixie: Added newer mannequin.

I know I have other mods that I have to update, but I'll get to them at another date.

Quote from: Shabranigdu on February 09, 2024, 06:54AMThank you sir. I noticed, one of the 3 woman skins is not included, 10711.igb. Yes, I see it's in Morbius' files. Not sure about the t posing yet, that may still be another story with the MK exe because other references to effects from the official characters patch also don't work in there

Dracula now has that maiden skin, but I didn't see any T-pose issues with him. I have no idea what's causing that to happen in your game, other than possibly what you mentioned with the MK exe.

Quote from: Outsider on February 17, 2024, 02:32PMDracula now has that maiden skin, but I didn't see any T-pose issues with him. I have no idea what's causing that to happen in your game, other than possibly what you mentioned with the MK exe.

Thanks sir, great work as always. I have your full MK built with that, it's awesome. So far it's served me to also have an extra roster more comfortably, that with Dracula is the only issue I've noticed with a character. When I experimented with the powerstyle it would take an interaction from Iceman but not another from Sabertooth or his own vampire bite, which was strange because Vampirella in the same roster also uses Sabertooth's. Also tried to use Black Panther smoke effect and didn't show up, I have that one too with the OCP, didn't manage to find a reason.
Anyway, I hope to not bother you, just some stuff I came across if you ever have the time

SWEET TOOTH

Here is my mod of Marcus "Needles" Kane, the popular and sadistic clown killer of Twisted Metal fame known as Sweet Tooth. I had a lot of fun creating this character mod, and had fun playing as him. Hopefully you will too. So, boys and girls... who wants some ice cream?

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Insane Resistance (takes -30% less damage, cannot be grabbed, thrown, stunned, mind-controlled, or knocked back).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #180 (will clash mannequins with Mr. Sinister, Hyperion, and Donna Troy).

MOVESET:
1. Machete Massacre: Attacks enemies with a combo attack with his large machete. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Machete Toss: Throws his large machete at enemies. Enemies hit will suffer bleeding damage.
3. Skull Breaker: Delivers a skull-shattering piledriver, creating a shockwave to nearby enemies upon impact.
4. Roadkill Shotgun: Blasts enemies within close range with his shotgun, causing knockback.
5. Inferno Blast: Summons up flames from his curse and ignites the nearest enemy, burning them for a few seconds.
6. (Boost) Twisted Murderer: Gains more defense and critical chance.
7. (Boost) Death By Fire: Gets completely covered in flames, gaining fire damage and immunity from fire.
8. (Xtreme) Ice Cream Cannon: Equips his rocket launcher that fires five explosive missiles disguised as various flavors of ice cream.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Blackfield Asylum edit, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
Escanor610 - Skins, mannequin, machete & ice cream models
CrossMMD (Deviantart) - Port of skin models
SpinosKingdom875 (Deviantart) - Port of ice cream models

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ogkbvo9oe7nhk36

I can't wait to get out of work and try to make time to sit and play this mod, appreciate it.

BIRDY

Some may not remember, but back in the 90's, :stooth: Sabretooth had a female hired assassin who also helped him with his raging urges to kill, but unfortunately abused her, and was later killed by his son... well, in the comics she's been resurrected as an X-Men ally, and she's very popular around the MUGEN circles. She only goes by one name -- Birdy, and now she's arrived in MUA! (If you've read my fanfic story "Nightwatch: The Revelation", then you'll know that she takes a part in it with a future goal to kill Sabretooth.) She doesn't have a large moveset, but she's fun to play as. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-3 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 hex-edited skins, HUD, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #235 (will clash mannequins with Silver Sable and Shredder).

MOVESET:
1. Stun 2 Gun: Telepathically stuns an enemy's mind, then swings her large gun, causing knockback.
2. Mind Blast: Fires a powerful beam of mental energy than can pierce through multiple enemies.
3. Blissful Revenge: Equips her massive gun and fires numerous bolts of energy at enemies.
4. (Boost) Flying Under Radar: Telepathically shields herself from enemy awareness, and raises critical chance.
5. (Boost) The Glow: Mentally comforts the team, protecting them from mental damage & mind control while boosting momentum.
6. (Xtreme) Death To Victor: Equips her massive gun and fires four lethal beams of energy at enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Skins (texture modifications), HUDs, icons, loading screen, effects, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Escanor610 - Skins (model modifications), mannequin, Proton Cannon models
Andersonbrazil - Kitty Pryde model base for skins

BUGS:
When performing her Xtreme at less than a long range, sometimes the 3rd and 4th blast doesn't have the beam effect. Unsure why that's happening, but damage is still inflicted.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?filj9kd4ochy5p8

Everyone, the following mods have been updated...

:laugh: Arcade:
Fixed bumper car ability; removed "Miss Coriander" boost to make his mod less convoluted and lower his trigger count.

:blackcat: Black Cat:
Now has a new power called "Whip Appeal" that uses her trademark whip! Replaces "Grappling Hook."

Jill Valentine:
Added her classic voice from "Resident Evil 3: Nemesis," and changed some animations.

:punisher_logo: Punisher:
Changed menu animations (got annoyed with that kick he does), added new classic skin, added 4 special conversations. (They have been tested, they don't ruin the stage or other special conversations. EXG-compatible.)

:sstar: Shatterstar:
His "Rictor" boost has been removed, since he is his own mod now. As a result, please remove the following files from your game:
actors/14750
data/entities/ents_shatter
data/fightstyles/fightstyle_shatter

March 13, 2024, 09:50PM #2602 Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 04:33AM by Outsider
LI MEI

Here comes my mod of Mortal Kombat martial artist Li Mei. I found her to be fun to play as, with her effects and unique sounds. While she's got moves that closely represent her MK1 counterpart, she still has the feel of her klassic form that resided in MKDA and MKD respectively. I think you'll dig her. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #179 (Will clash mannequins with Carnage and Toxin).

NOTE:
I tried to ask Jonohood if I can use his fireworks effects from his :jubilee: Jubilee mod. Unfortunately, I didn't hear a response, so I did the best I could with what was available. If he responds and gives the green light, her effects will be improved.

MOVESET:
1. Flipping Heel Kick: Attacks an enemy with a flip downward heel kick, causing knockdown. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Shi Zi Lion: Performs a rising cartwheel kick that launches her enemy upward. Also improves grab smash.
3. Nova Blast: Li Mei fires a damaging energy blast at enemies.
4. Chain Reaction: Strikes forward with her knee, followed by rapid strikes in a nasty combo attack.
5. Sun Do Jubilee: Charges an enemy with explosive energy that will blow up with fireworks after a short time.
6. (Boost) Untouchable: Kicks her training into overdrive, boosting her attack speed and evasion for a time.
7. (Boost) Sky Lanterns: Spawns energy lanterns that circle around her. She controls them to fire at enemies, launching them in the air.
8. (Fatality) Happy Fate of July!: Uses an energy blast that will launch enemies up before causing them to explode with lethal fireworks in the sky.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing & global color fix, recolored effects, etc.
Hannah - Skins, mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Animation stance

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?lyf96qdhq5w1hxd

March 14, 2024, 12:48PM #2603 Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 06:23PM by Outsider
Quote from: Outsider on March 01, 2024, 01:11AM
BIRDY

Some may not remember, but back in the 90's, :stooth: Sabretooth had a female hired assassin who also helped him with his raging urges to kill, but unfortunately abused her, and was later killed by his son... well, in the comics she's been resurrected as an X-Men ally, and she's very popular around the MUGEN circles. She only goes by one name -- Birdy, and now she's arrived in MUA! (If you've read my fanfic story "Nightwatch: The Revelation", then you'll know that she takes a part in it with a future goal to kill Sabretooth.) She doesn't have a large moveset, but she's fun to play as. Check her out.

(Edited. No need to quote the whole release post.)

Cool :) Only know her from Marvel vs Capcom, and by extension MUGEN. Nice going with the mods :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on March 14, 2024, 12:48PMCool :) Only know her from Marvel vs Capcom, and by extension MUGEN. Nice going with the mods :)

Thanks for that, Polygone. I appreciate that. Yeah, Birdy is most famously known in the Marvel vs. Capcom games, so I had to bring her in.
(BTW, hope you don't mind but I had to edit your post, as if there are ever changes or updates to her, people won't get confused in seeing two whole release posts.)

Everyone, :punisher_logo: Punisher has been updated with the following changes:

-"Brute Force" has been removed, as I wanted him to play even less like :nfury: Nick Fury.
-His "Grazing Shot" ability has been removed. Why would Castle graze an enemy when he would just kill him outright?
-In place of the above, he has a new power called "Machine Gun" where he scares enemies into running before firing a 7-round burst of bullets.
-One of his boosts, "Guns Blazing" will now power the entire team. Microchip convinced him to share the boost.
-Added a special, completely-voiced conversation with Bullseye at the Helicarrier. EXG-compatible and doesn't negatively affect the stage or other conversations.
-Made an alteration to his "No Mercy" passive to now affect all firearm attacks, including his popup and ground attacks.
-As a result of the above changes, his trigger count has been lowered to 208.

https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?msg=165802

March 24, 2024, 04:17PM #2606 Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 04:24PM by Outsider
REIKO

Now this is a Mortal Kombat warrior that years ago I'd NEVER thought I'd end up kreating, but here we are: Shao Kahn's most loyal and fiercest war general is here -- Reiko. I never liked his kharacter in Mortal Kombat 4, as he was a just a Noob Saibot copy and a wanna-be Shao Kahn. Armageddon didn't help him much either. However, Mortal Kombat 1 (really MK12) redeemed him in my book (minus his horrible outfit) as a strong and evil fighter with some gruesome fatalities. So, here he is. Download him now, and let the war begin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Might, and Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #203 (Will clash mannequins with Northstar, Sylvie, & Green Arrow.)

NOTE:
Reiko's klassic (MK4) skin is significantly taller than most skins. The skinner was unable to correct this. If another skinner wishes to take a shot at it, the model is here:
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/reiko-a4b93b1cad57438f96b808af1f2b1294

MOVESET:
1. Tactical Takedown: Charges forward, tackling an enemy and beating him mercilessly. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Shurikens: Throws out three ninja stars in a spread pattern. Also improves grab smash.
3. Retaliation: Counters the enemy's next attack with a quick nasty punch, reflecting some damage back.
4. Spiked Club: Equips his spiked club and swings it at enemies hard, causing knockback.
5. Pale Rider: Lifts up a nearby enemy, and slams him down hard onto the ground. The impact harms nearby enemies.
6. (Boost) General's Tactics: Guides his team in battle, revealing enemies on the minimap while reducing damage taken for a time.
7. (Boost) Murder Kombat: Powers up his attacks, gaining both health and energy for every enemy murdered.
8. (Fatality) Starstruck: Throws multiple ninja stars that bounce off walls and slice all enemies in the area.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, recolored effects, etc.
Escanor610 - Skins, mannequin, spiked club bolton
UltraMegaMagnus - Animation stance

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3hfu3ofdocdcqbi