Bell Tower
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb
The Wasteland of Outworld
Pit 1, Pit 3, Subway, and Hell

Oh, I forgot to tell, you should delete The Wasteland!!!! I'm so stupid

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on December 20, 2018, 12:15PM
Oh, I forgot to tell, you should delete The Wasteland!!!! I'm so stupid

Thx, rectifying that, new answer with everyone help !!
New answer with Erik Lensher help :

Bell Tower
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb

December 20, 2018, 06:16PM #333 Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:27PM by andersonbrazil
Honestly I have to mention that MK was not my most favorite game, although I greatly enjoy its gameplay and its characters...so, this list of stages fatalities is the result of a brief survey. So let's go there:

The Pit Bottom
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb
Scorpion's Lair
The Subway
The Belltower
The Pit 3

December 20, 2018, 06:42PM #334 Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:49PM by Outsider
Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on December 20, 2018, 02:32PM
Thx, rectifying that, new answer with everyone help !!
New answer with Erik Lensher help :

Bell Tower
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb

That is correct. :done: The community is now just one away from unlocking my special secret.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 20, 2018, 06:16PM
Honestly I have to mention that MK was not my most favorite game, although I greatly enjoy its gameplay and its characters...so, this list of stages fatalities is the result of a brief survey. So let's go there:

The Pit Bottom
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb
Scorpion's Lair
The Subway
The Belltower
The Pit 3

Actually no, the Pit Bottom is not a Stage Fatality stage, but The Pit 1 uppercuts an enemy into the Pit Bottom so I know what you meant. In any case, UltraMegaMagnus answered it correctly, so I have to credit him for it. But Anderson, if you can correctly answer Question #2, you can win it for everyone! Look in pages 21 and 22 of this thread, as the community has been helping to find the answers. You're just one away! (I'm curious, Anderson, what is your favorite game?)

I'm hoping this is #2, let's see lol

-Mr. Fantastic
-The Punisher
-Daredevil
-Black Panther
-Human Torch and Ice Man
-Ancient One?
-Iron Fist
-Elektra
-Scarlet Witch

Quote from: AfroSkylark on December 20, 2018, 11:57PM
I'm hoping this is #2, let's see lol

-Mr. Fantastic
-The Punisher
-Daredevil
-Black Panther
-Human Torch and Ice Man
-Ancient One?
-Iron Fist
-Elektra
-Scarlet Witch

Not quite... you're missing two. Try again - don't give up.

December 21, 2018, 10:26AM #338 Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:45PM by Agent Bachello
Question #2
My list:
-Mr. Fantastic
-The Punisher and Bullseye
-Daredevil
-Black Panther
-Sunfire and Ice Man
-Wong and The Ancient One
-Iron Fist
-Elektra
-Scarlet Witch
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

A tip to those trying to answer question 2: read again both Kano's and Kung Lao's bios...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

I guess everyone says Punisher or Bullseye in Kano's bio, but no one named them both. And the same thing I believe with Kung Lao's bio - there should be both The Ancient One and Wong. Someone should try this

December 21, 2018, 07:27PM #341 Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 07:35PM by Outsider
Everyone, my Raiden booster has been updated. (NOTE: This is not the special secret that is surprisingly still locked.) I've made his Fatality strike lightning three times instead of once, and the main change... Dark Raiden now has red lightning effects!!! This change is in reference to his new appearance in the upcoming Mortal Kombat 11. Dark Raiden to my knowledge is not a villain, but is far more aggressive in defending Earthrealm. Here is his bio:

DARK RAIDEN:
Taking a more aggressive approach in protecting Earthrealm, Raiden takes this same killer instinct to defend an alternate Earth from Shao Kahn, Shinnok, and the like. However, some warriors from Asgard such as the guardian of the Bifrost Bridge believes that Raiden's new methods are harsh and unbecoming of a god. As a result, this guardian along with a blonde chooser of the slain will be watching him and will intervene if he goes too far.

Quote from: Agent Bachello on December 21, 2018, 10:26AM
Question #2
My list:
-Mr. Fantastic
-Daredevil
-Black Panther
-Sunfire and Ice Man
-Iron Fist
-Elektra
-Scarlet Witch

Sorry, that is incorrect. One is being confused for someone else there... Man, you guys are so close, yet still not there.

December 21, 2018, 08:18PM #342 Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:23PM by Rodrigo79
So I edit Agent Bachello answer:

Question #2
My list:
-Mr. Fantastic
-Daredevil
-Black Panther
-Human Torch and Ice Man
-Iron Fist
-Elektra
-Scarlet Witch

Is it okey now????

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on December 21, 2018, 08:18PM
So I edit Agent Bachello answer:

Question #2
My list:
-Mr. Fantastic
-Daredevil
-Black Panther
-Human Torch and Ice Man
-Iron Fist
-Elektra
-Scarlet Witch

That is correct. :done: It is now official...

Thanks to the efforts of Maegawa, Rodrigo79, Jaybird, Ceamonks890, Nickjustint, LTCProductions, BaconWizard17, UltraMegaMagnus, Erik Lensherr, & TheMK --  The Marvel Mods community has successfully answered all 10 questions correctly, defeating the Test Your Might challenge! As a reward, you have unlocked The Outsider's special secret. To claim your prize, go to the Warrior Select Screen at the first post, and click on the mystery portrait...