Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog

Started by Outsider, June 30, 2017, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome!

With all the development they game him in MK9, I'm a little sad he didn't get to do more in MKX. Here's hoping in a future game they figure out a way to restore more of the revenants to their original forms.

A new kombatant has been unlocked. Kabal has been released, and his portrait is now at the Warrior Select screen on the first post. Here is his bio:

KABAL:
The former police officer and Black Dragon thug Kabal speeds through the portal to an alternate Earthrealm unnoticed. While he is intent on battling Shao Kahn's forces, he also seeks to visit a well-known scientist who can stretch his entire body. Kabal hopes that this hero can help him to no longer need his respirator, but still keep his powers.

By the way, I hope you all have been seeing the MK on MUA bios so far. You can see that in each, I've referenced a Marvel hero or villain to really sell the idea of why the MK warriors are in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

Amazing, i'm trying him out now and he's a blast! I'm also trying out your Nina Williams from Tekken, they're both amazing, I love that you're doing these.
I also did read you bios, very nice!! I hope one day there's a way figured to modify stages, a Mortal Kombat - Marvel overhaul would be off the chain.

Everyone, as of 10/3/2018, the following warriors got updated:
Scorpion (booster), Sub-Zero (booster), Kung Lao (booster), Reptile, Kitana, Mileena, Kabal, Stryker, Ermac (booster), Smoke, Jade, & Noob Saibot.

These updates are small (they don't really affect gameplay) but are very necessary, I assure you. For example, in Kabal's case, his hookswords were misaligned (he wasn't holding them correctly), but UltraMegaMagnus fixed them. Go ahead and update them as soon as you can.

Quote from: TheMK on October 01, 2018, 02:18AM
Very awesome!

You're probably feeling like you're on cloud nine, with having nearly a full MK roster.

Quote from: AfroSkylark on October 01, 2018, 12:33AM
Amazing, i'm trying him out now and he's a blast! I'm also trying out your Nina Williams from Tekken, they're both amazing, I love that you're doing these.
I also did read you bios, very nice!! I hope one day there's a way figured to modify stages, a Mortal Kombat - Marvel overhaul would be off the chain.

I appreciate the kind words. As for modifying stages, we can only hope.

I had a really good day today, I felt like a prince. I saw the most beautiful, purple sunrise sky.

I just was thinking when this character will appear in MK roster ;)

A new kombatant has been unlocked. Rain has been released and his portrait has been added to the Warrior Select screen at the first post. Here is his bio:

RAIN:
The Edenian prince known as Rain has no alliance to Shao Kahn or the warriors of light, and has no interest in the battle for this alternate Earthrealm. Instead, he enters the portal because he hears of something called a Soulsword. He plans to steal it from a young mutant and become Ruler of Limbo. No longer a prince, but a king. However, his actions will anger the god-like master of magnetism.

And with that, I'll be returning to Marvel for a little while, but I'll be back here soon enough. We are down to the final four!!! Who do you think they are? Feel free to sound off.

Yes! Great to see Rain in MUA!

I'm not entirely sure who the final four could be, but I'm sure they're going to be great choices :)

I'm guessing the final four characters will be Bo' Rai Cho, Shinnok, Tremor and Cyrax(with Sektor sharing a slot).

Good job with Rain ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I just found out today Mortal Kombat turns 26 years old, old as me.
Happy to be part of these mods for MUA but ashamed that I haven't release more content though. (Hope you guys find a way to defeat Shao Kahn in the Simulator lol)
Anyway, congrats to MK and all the fans. Cheers.

Everyone, Fujin has been updated -- it came to my attention that he was the only MK mod that didn't have sprites of himself on his icons. It took quite some digging, but I found enough so it looks much better and more uniform with the other MK mods.

I'm going to stick with Marvel for now, but I'll be back here in good time to work on the final four kombatants... whoever they might be.

Quote from: TheMK on October 08, 2018, 02:47AM
Yes! Great to see Rain in MUA!

I'm not entirely sure who the final four could be, but I'm sure they're going to be great choices :)

Indeed they will be.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on October 08, 2018, 03:54AM
I'm guessing the final four characters will be Bo' Rai Cho, Shinnok, Tremor and Cyrax(with Sektor sharing a slot).

Interesting guesses. We'll have to wait and see if you're correct...

Quote from: Aventureiromax on October 08, 2018, 06:33AM
Good job with Rain ;)

Thanks. I know you were waiting quite awhile for him particularly.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on October 08, 2018, 11:12AM
I just found out today Mortal Kombat turns 26 years old, old as me.
Happy to be part of these mods for MUA but ashamed that I haven't release more content though. (Hope you guys find a way to defeat Shao Kahn in the Simulator lol)
Anyway, congrats to MK and all the fans. Cheers.

It's alright that you haven't released more content -- you're still active as a modder, and the skins you're providing are aiding me to create the remaining warriors. And who knows... maybe more sim missions will appear down the road, such as Vs. Shang Tsung, Vs. Quan Chi, or Vs. Goro / Kintaro.

Ok, I know it's been a long while after creating many Marvel characters, and a classic 90's cartoon hero, but I am finally back to Mortal Kombat.  And I am here to create the final four of the MK roster! Soon enough, we will have a full roster of Mortal Kombat warriors to either defend or destroy this Earthrealm.

So, who is the first of the final four? Well, you may know who it is if the number 99 is a good hint to you...