Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog

Started by Outsider, June 30, 2017, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ooh, I feel like I should know this, but I'm not sure >.<

The only thing I can think of is that Mortal Kombat Gold (the updated edition of MK4) came out in 1999 but that could mean a lot of different people. Who?! Shinnok?! I'm not sure <=P

Hmm... it would appear a lot of you are lost on that 99 hint in reference to who the next MK fighter is. Would it be better if I spelled it out? Ninety-Nine...

A new kombatant has been unlocked -- Sektor is now available, and his portrait is at the Warrior Select screen on the first post. Here is his bio...

SEKTOR:
Ignoring what is left of his humanity and embracing that he is becoming a purely robotic machine of destruction, Sektor joins Shao Kahn's forces as they attempt to take over an alternate Earthrealm. A powerful but evil AI intelligence noticed Sektor, and believes that he has the right idea, that machines should rule the universe. Sektor allies his Tekunin clan with this sentient robot for total domination.

Nice! Sektor teaming up with Ultron is a pretty effective and terrifying idea...

Man, this roster is really shaping up. It's got plenty of ketchup on it. But, does it have any mustard? I wonder...

A new warrior has been unlocked -- Cyrax is now available and his portrait has been revealed at the Warrior Select screen. Here is his bio:

CYRAX:
Being a cyborg that somehow still has his soul, Cyrax aids the warriors of light against Shao Kahn's forces in an Earthrealm. However, he seeks to visit a famous billionaire industrialist who wears a suit of armor on the regular. He believes that this rich playboy can teach him how to enhance his weaponry and make him the "War Machine" of his Earth. This will lead him one step closer to getting revenge on the Lin Kuei.

Cyrax and Iron Man is an epic team up! :)

I would hope with any luck Mr. Tony Stark could also help him remove and re-don the armor at will. Poor guy's been stuck in that thing ever since Mortal Kombat 3!

Thanks for both Cyrax and Sektor! All time favorites kombatants.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on December 09, 2018, 06:33PM
Thanks for both Cyrax and Sektor! All time favorites kombatants.

Much appreciated. This roster is a dream game already, and there's still two spots remaining!

With that said, I'm sure everyone can guess that a certain character is guaranteed to take the final spot. It's a foregone conclusion because you can't have MK on MUA without him. But, who do you think is the other? I've heard names such as Bo' Rai Cho and Tremor thrown around. A skin of Cassie Cage was created a while ago, too. I can tell you that the next warrior is from Mortal Kombat X -- who do you think it is? Sound off.

Master Bo' rai cho is one good mod in the next character from game.
Star Andy :))

December 11, 2018, 02:39PM #284 Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 02:44PM by Ceamonks890
I'd hope for it to be either Bo' Rai Cho or Tremor, but its more than likely Shinnok on account of how much of an improvement he is across the board from his forgettable MK4 fighting game debut. I can imagine how fun it would be to transform into his corrupted form and use slightly OP moves against enemies temporarily :D

EDIT: I do wonder what the random question mark is present in the alternate kombtants section for however, as it wasn't present before until Sektor was made available as a mod.